• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

6th may, due date buddy?

samantha_sarah

Proud Mummy to Ruby Mai
Reaction score
Hi,

I would love to have a buddy who is due around the same time as me (6th May 09) to go through this journey together, compare symptoms, growth, development, emotions etc etc. and just to generally chit chat. Its my first baby and im 20.
message me if interested xxxx
:hug:

Hi there :hi:
Im due 3 days before you on May 3rd, im 21 and also expecting my first :)

thats really cool, im so excited! you bought much yet for baby?

took me two years to concieve LO! :happydance:

:hugs:

I almost have everything :blush:

Two years, you must be so excited! I know i am after 3 years ttc..
Did you have to go the assisted route?

no i was actually quite lucky, all happened naturally. I had pcos, but at my 12 week scan they revealed all my cysts had gone. was really weird but great!! You?

We had to go through two goes at IUI to concieve.
I had borderline pcos when the investigations started but it dissapeared when i lsot weight. They picked up on pco whilst we were doing the IUI though.
Thye never found out a reason for taking us so long, i just come under unexplained.

Its scary isnt it, all i kept wondering was would i ever have children and tbh even though im pregnant now im still worrying! Guess theres alwasy something to worry about! What do you think your having and when do you find out?

No idea what i think im having :lol:
Scans wise im not sure when im getting the next one yet, hopefully find out on the 19th when theyre doing teh next scan.

Definatley always soemthing to worry about, i dont think itll stop now not even after theyre born :lol:

lol yeh my friends say it gets worse once their born!
But at least then il be able to chill and have some wine again lol!
Iv been obsessing over wine since i got pregnant but il have to wait anothere 25 weeks or so! :wine:

Im not sure either really, im kinda hoping for a girl but either would be great as long as bubs is healthy.

My deta8iled scan is booked for 19th Dec, ages away :-( il be 20 weeks 2 days though.

yeh i can wait until im over 30 weeks! getting jealous of people who are atm lol!

If you wana be due date buddys thats cool, msg me anytime, sam xxx

Me too, though im trying to enjoy things as they go. Dont want to wish the pg away after wanting it for so long.
ive pmed you :)

hey, ive been looking for a buddy too.im due may 17th.what about you? hope ur well

xx

mummy2four and ribboninthesky are due around a similar time as you and are looking for buddies

hello i am due 25 may 09 and would love to chat due my dating scan on tuesday 18th drop me a pm if u wanna chat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->