6W vs 12W bump or too many snacks?

newmommyMN

Reaction score
First time mom here! I am currently 12 weeks and three days. My pants really do seem tighter. I can't tell if there is a bump or if its bloat or maybe my uterus?(I have not gained a pound yet) I need an honest opinion! Thanks so much :flower:

ps. I'm new here and if I messed up the pics, the six week is the more zoomed in one.

Click go advanced then click on the paper clip to add a file. :)

Six weeks vs 12 weeks :)

Attachments

• 6 weeks.jpg
    6 weeks.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 12 weeks.jpg
    12 weeks.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 9
Would definitely say a bump. I didn't start showing until around 17 weeks with my son but this time I'm 13 weeks and already look about 5 months pregnant. There's no hiding it anymore lol xx

I knew it wasn't in my head lol. Isn't it true that the second pregnancy shows sooner? If I look like this at only 12 weeks I can't imagine what your bump looks like with a second pregnancy!

I would say baby bump. If you look at your pic at 6 weeks it is flat under your belly button whereas at 12 weeks it is pouched out. Cute pics btw! :)

I knew it wasn't in my head lol. Isn't it true that the second pregnancy shows sooner? If I look like this at only 12 weeks I can't imagine what your bump looks like with a second pregnancy!

No it's not in your head :) it makes it all seem real doesn't it? I had heard that you show sooner for your second and I would certainly say it is true for me. I started showing at 8 weeks with this one and i even asked the midwife it was normal to be so big this early on but she assured me it is because it is my second pregnancy and everything is already stretched lol. Hope all goes well in your pregnancy xx

lilmisscaviar- You're so right thank you! You guys just made it sooooooooo real for me!
lilmisslilly- Thank you I hope everything goes well with yours :) Be proud of that belly I cant wait to start really showing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->