6wks to go. RANT!! (sorry a bit long)

Ckelly79

mother of 3
Reaction score
Hi ladies, any advice would be great. My husband and I are due to have our baby by csection in 6 wks. For the last 2 yrs his ex has basically been stalking, harrassing us making life difficult. 2 wks ago she attacked me in the street telling me my husband has been round there stating his undying love for her, going round there and spending time with her. I don't believe a word of it as my husband never leaves my side, but she is convincing anyone who will listen. She has a baby also that she's claiming he is the father of ?? He's been with me for 2 yrs! I keep asking for DNA but she won't do it but tried to get CSA involved. Basically its got to the point where enoughs enough. The police have issued harrassment pins but never take it further. Last night my husband kicked off telling me its all my own fault for staying where I live (i cant afford to move) its my fault she attacked me and that she's hanging round still? If he had grown a pair and told her to do one years ago I think that would of helped. I'm fed up of paying for the things she's doing, she cheated on him loads, lied, stole was a really bad relationship but apparently I'm 10 x worse coz I won't move, which also makes me a bad mum to our baby. I've had enough I just want to be on my own, I cry most days and feel so down I don't know what to do anymore:(

Tell him to man up and grow a pair!

How is it your fault that his previous shag is an absolute nutter? And how is it your fault that he hasnt had the balls to tell her to shove off.

You shouldnt have to get involved with his ex's at all, and that includes having to move because of them!

If he packed the pickle then he has to drink the vinegar ;)

Wss^^^ tell your dh to man up...

I've felt with my fair share of a crazy ex (dh ex blamed me or their separation and all sorts even tho they were broken up when we met)

It's not pleasant and u shouldn't be subjected to that crap because of him,.. My dh would have never stood for that crap being thrown at me and never did...

Completely agree with pp! He needs telling, it shouldn't be your problem to deal with.
If your feeling so down have a word with mw though, you don't need this right now. She needs to back off! I would contact the police again and really push it until they do something. Hope your ok x

Does he live with you? If so, why hasn't he made sure his family can afford to move to a safe place, and why is it YOUR fault if you can't move? I would not trust a partner who told me things like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->