7 DPO and counting! Join the journey w/ a First Timer

Lasandra

Reaction score

Hello all! I am on a lonely journey to the big day. I know of course the only way to know for sure is when you get that BFP, but I'm really trying to wait to see is AF arrives. This would be my first time. Lets share symptoms. Some, I am really wondering if are normal. I am listing the things that are not usual during ovulation or AF or PMS

4 dpo to present-
-Twinges! That has been the biggest thing. It feels like my left side is always having something going on. I have never had so much going on after ovulation. A lot of breast tenderness. frequent urination. Nausea here and there. It comes and goes. Some irritability.

5 dpo- the big indicator for me is the spotting, it was very brief, pink and some brown a week before my AF is due. After the spotting stopped, I had cramps that really shocked me. It felt like my AF was coming but nothing!

Moodiness while watching Joyful Noise the movie. I cried on things I usually dont cry on. I cried while watch a preview about a lonely chimp. these things dont usually happen to me.. lol. Also sensitive smelling began.Every time I ate something, I would get a little sick. Very restless sleeping.

started 6 dpo to present- Smelling got stronger. I went into a Starbucks and felt like I could name everything in those drinks! Still having twinges. Restless Sleeping. I woke up with sweats. I kept waking up to use the restroom. Watery cm.

7dpo- today! I woke up a little sick. I had a horrible night's sleep. Tender breasts. light cramps through the day, and noticed a very sensitive/tender uterus This is one that had me concerned. If there is any amount of pressure on my uterus, my left side twinges a lot and it can be some what painful. Of course the solution is "well dont touch it!" lol, but I'm just wondering if this is normal??

That's all I have for now!

It all sounds very positive, more so with the spotting :thumbup:

I'm still waiting for any symptoms at all so I'm expected AF to show its ugly head in a weeks time. I found that I was feeling sick a lot when I came off BCP and was getting feelings of nausea when I smelt certain foods which got my hopes up but think it was phantom pregnancy signs becuas I wanted it so much!

Fingers crossed, I hope you get your positive! Xx

Thanks! I also came off my Bc pills this week. I started taking them on the second, but I'm 90% sure the antibiotics my doc gave me 4 days later may have interfered.... ::baby dust to you!!!::

Today I attempted a test 8dpo, bfn.... Idk maybe there's a chance

Hello I'm 9dpo today! 4 month trying

2dpo I woke up in a sweat which I have never done before
4dpo I got a coldsore
5dpo i got a sore throat and I woke up today with a blocked nose!!

Ugh
No twinges. Just sore nipples not the boob bit! But they are always like that when AF is due

Yeah! I wokemupmin sweats two nights in a row, then it just stopped. Everything else has been persistent. Baby dust to u!!!

Same here. I've had none of the most commons ones symptoms lol
If this is just a cold then it's come at the worst time possible!
I forgot I had a uti 3-5 dpo

Good luck to you both! I had convinced myself I wasn't pregnant when I got my bfp so I wasn't symptom watching. The only thing I remember was a feeling of extreme calm, no stress or anything!

And thats the best way! Stress free! I wish I was stress free though. I started with spotting again, but this time bright red. My period isn't due for another 4 days. I have never been one to have pre menstrual spotting at all.. smh this cycle has been crazy!!

Good luck to you both! I had convinced myself I wasn't pregnant when I got my bfp so I wasn't symptom watching. The only thing I remember was a feeling of extreme calm, no stress or anything!

:dust: Your cycle is coming!!! btw, why did you convince yourself that you aren't?

I had messed up the dates for some reason and thought we'd missed ovulation and I tested 2 days after I thought AF was due and got negative. It was my friend who told me I was pregnant a couple of days later as she'd noticed how calm I was and she made me test again and I got a bfp :)

Well the bright red spotting ended but cramps are still there and light. Only last for one day. I'm 4 days away from AF date, 10 dpo, and really wondering what's going on... It this normal???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->