7 dpo any one with me?

mummy to 2

Reaction score
Hey ladies

Currently 7 dpo. Confirmed with +opk ewcm and ovary pain last Wednesday!

Currently sunning it up in tenerife and feel alot more relaxed this month. Have eaten alot better and alot less stressed. Dtd every day/night since last Wednesday.

Just need to get past the next to week so here's what I've noticed the last few days whilst being away:

1-4 dpo nothing
5 dpo frequent need to wee, hungry, high sex drive and tired
6 dpo frequent need to wee, hungry, high sex drive, tired and yucky sore throat that hurts to swallow
7 dpo frequent need to wee that little bit more, hungry, high sex drive STILL, still have the yucky sore throat and right sided ovary pain also noticed nipples are slightly darker

Yep I'm 7dpo going by pos opk and drying up of cm. Going slightly mad. Even tested earlier today!

Only possible sign is white creamy cm in abundance which I noticed in pregnancies before but that's it. Not feeling very hopeful this month.

When are you thinking of testing?

Aw really but most months I've had tonnes of symptoms and cm and af has arrived so no symptoms could be good! I've not had any cm since ovulation but usually get a tonne loads before af. In past pregnancies I remember the director throat so trying to stay positive going to test Saturday I think and then probably every day after lol

I am 8-10 dpo, depending on when I ovulated (my body said Wednesday, my app said Friday). I've had headaches, cramps, slightly tender boobs. Today my cramps seem to be on my lower left side. I'm waiting until the 31st to test.

Your so sensible to wait aharris. I am 10dpo and tested twice. 2bfns.

Thank you. Its not easy and I should have mentioned i did take a test a couple of days ago. It was such a faint positive that I called it negative.

Used an asdas own pregnancy test today as got my faint bfps at 10 dpo with previous pregnancy can u see the line??

Attachments

• 20160828_173139.jpg
    20160828_173139.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 8
First morning test..

Attachments

• 20160829_081730.jpg
    20160829_081730.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 6
I kind of see it, what brand test is it? I've had two BFNs with cheapies but my symptoms are exactly like when I was pregnant on my first and I can't stop feeling like something is happening. I'm 10 DPO today (I think) still not sure on my cycle as I only stopped my pill at the end of June.

It's an asdas own 2 pack for 3.50 I used them in my last pregnancy and got a faint bfp at 10/11 dpo. I tested yesterday 10 dpo and bfn and definitly a faint light pink line there. Stay positive 10 dpo is still early too but I know how the 2ww is a killer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->