7 dpo... feeling like af is coming

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
strange i know. i had a positive OPK last thursday at 5am and the additional opks were positive all day. by friday morning it was negative. im 7 dpo now and ive had alot of things ive never experienced before:

dpo 1 - dpo 4 : horrible bloating after just a bite or two of anything (lasted for 2 days), breasts were swollen for 6 days since dpo 1, and have been having cold like symptoms(sneezing, sometimes stuffy nose and scratchy throat) since dpo 1 to this day, and had a heavy craving for milk that lasted for 2 days(i went through 3 gallons of milk btw)
hating candy(especially chocolate) and ive always loved candy but looking at it made me sick. also had horrible nausea that im surprised did not make me throw up after how intense and random it was (at 3 am for two days straight.

dpo 5 : around nightfall(8-9 pm) i was sitting on my bed watching tv and ended up having a strange taste of metal on the back and sides of my tongue. it got worse at 6 dpo but also ended by 11 pm a day later. after school it made me feel like i was going to vomit. if i let saliva gather on my tongue the taste would remind me of blood. other times it would be sour enough to make me pucker. i tried spicy tacos and not even that would get rid of the taste in my mouth.

dpo 6: vivid dreams and soft pulling/cramps in my left ovary or in the area(for some reason it did not feel like my ovary) and the cramp sensation began very low then later in the day it was much higher than it was before. normally i have extremely sharp and painful cramps but ive barely had any this cycle and when i do, they are soft and tugging but still uncomfortable. i also experienced some dizziness and even saw stars for about 3 seconds.

dpo 7: it feels like my af is coming(which would be over week early) but no blood. could this be an indication of implantation?

Before I got my BFP it felt like AF was on its way looooong before she was expected to hop on that broom stick. In fact, it felt like she was coming with a vengeance the AF feeling was soooooo strong.

I thought,"why is she coming so early?" and, "crap, this period is going to be the worst judging by these Af cramps." NOPE. BFP the day she was expected.

So, for me, strong AF symptoms before due was my indicator. I wish you luck!!! I also had a thread I started starting from 1DPO all the way up to my BFP with symptoms close to yours if you want to check it out.

Good Luck!

Before I got my BFP it felt like AF was on its way looooong before she was expected to hop on that broom stick. In fact, it felt like she was coming with a vengeance the AF feeling was soooooo strong.

I thought,"why is she coming so early?" and, "crap, this period is going to be the worst judging by these Af cramps." NOPE. BFP the day she was expected.

So, for me, strong AF symptoms before due was my indicator. I wish you luck!!! I also had a thread I started starting from 1DPO all the way up to my BFP with symptoms close to yours if you want to check it out.

Good Luck!
i think i found one of your threads about you updating your symptoms by dpo and i realized that when i was craving milk i was peeing ALOT, and not because i was drinking alot of milk. it was like i would drink one glass then thirty minutes or so later i would have to use the bathroom! and right now i feel sick and like crap which is how AF makes me feel when she's here... it feels like shes here. im having the stomach cramping as well associated with AF. how odd. i hope i get my bfp!

Ooh following! I am only 5dpo and my main symptoms have been huge, swollen, painful breasts... Af cramps, nausea and today loads of cm...
I'm trying not to think about it as I dint want to get my hopes up ... Let us know the result when you test xx

Ooh following! I am only 5dpo and my main symptoms have been huge, swollen, painful breasts... Af cramps, nausea and today loads of cm...
I'm trying not to think about it as I dint want to get my hopes up ... Let us know the result when you test xx
at 5dpo my breast swelling was just beginning to go down but wasn't completely back to normal. but i never had pain but maybe a few pains here and there around the nipple and on the sides. this happened in the evenings or when i laid on my stomach. i did have alot of stretchy cm after my ovulation but i sort of ignored it since i knew i already ovulated and my cervix was as hard as my nose and very low. ofcourse i did no BDing until my opk turned positive, to give the sperm time to build up. im feeling nauseated now but i think its due to the fact i ate ketchup and tators and swiss rolls. nasty combo for my acid reflux.

oh, and i sure will update the outcome.

the feeling of AF coming is going away but now im just nauseated. i think its my acid reflux.

im on my mobile phone... so excited! i caved in at 8dpo and got my first bfp on a frer and two wondfos! they were all faint lines.

I knew it! I just didn't want to say it incase, you know? I was wrong. :blush:

Congrats!!!!

i understand @Calm81
i really didnt get my hopes up this cycle. i was afraid of getting heartbroken by AF again. just before getting a bfp i told my boyfriend i was sure i wasnt pregnant about ten times. 13 hours later---surprise.

thanks everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->