7 DPO... no symptoms :(

Nerea

Reaction score
Hey girls,

I'm new to this forum... and being currently in the 2ww purgatory, I was looking for others in the same seat!
DH & I have been TTC for about 8 months now, getting impatient... :trouble:
I'm 7 DPO at the mo, and having NO SYMPTOMS whatsoever. It's been like that the previous cycles, so I've not got much hope for this one either :cry:
Anyone out there in the 2ww wants to keep me company until it's time to test???
Babydust to all of you!!

Hey im 6dpo and been trying for 3 years i really hope this is my month have been having pulls and tugs and lots of creamy cm...fingers crossed for both of us....do you do any charting or opk tests

hiya! yeah, I'm charting and also invested in a fertility monitor, just to get a good idea of when I ov - also managed to figure out my lp is a bit short sometimes.
got nothing going on in the downstairs dept here - no cramps, no tugs, nada, nothing. *sigh*
I really hope it's your month! 3 years is enough time to wait, I've got all my fingers and toes crossed for you! Keep me updated :)

I'm 8DPO and would honestly prefer no symptoms. I know it's probably too early for any real symptoms anyway, and I'm so exhausted by this nausea and cramping and twitching.. :wacko:

I am 5-6dpo and also suffering severe lack of symptoms :( been trying for 7 cycles now and been feeling low today this 2ww is really dragging as my OH is in Spain, I'll be testing on 17th or 18th April but im not feeling optimistic this month....

Good luck to us all and buckets of babydust, our time will come!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi ladies. Okay it's a bit early for me (3 or 4 dpo.....which could actually be 5, 6, 7 or even 8dpo, since I didn't use any opk last month...lol).

Anyways, besides very mild cramping, which is usual for me, I got nothing. My boobs are not even showing any sign of soreness.

I hate this 2ww. I wish we could know the second after BD'ing!!!!!

im now 8dpo and have a few symptoms but i think they are all in my head at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->