7 months post section in pain from over doing it?

mummyApril

2 daughters and a son
Reaction score
iv just done a load of housework and now im getting some pain on my c section, is it normal to still fill pain this far after? its quite painful at the moment, to the point im thinking about taking pain killers :/

Ive only had mine 3 weeks ago so couldn't comment but after such major surgery it makes sense doing too much can cause pain .. it takes at least a year to heal from such an event so I've read xx

Hmmmm. I'd let your doctor know. I don't really have pain there much anymore, and I'm only six weeks out. I'd say to definitely call your doctor.

Ahhh...just remembered that my doctor did tell me that pain can last a long time afterwards--something about the stomach muscles? I'd call though, just to be sure s/he doesn't want you to come in to have a look.

thanks guys am going to book an app this week :)

I had my section 4 1/2 years ago and i still get pain if i overdo it. Things like an excess of walking whilst carrying things trigger my pain. It's not pain that lasts for hours though. Once i've rested it settles down. Quite often it can be due to adhesions pulling and there's nothing that can be about it.

Yeh, 2 years on and i still get aches around my c section scar if i do too much walking! Not agonising pains or anything, just an aching sensation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->