7 months ttc after mc

MrsNicols

Reaction score
Hi ladies. Im so frustrsted. Mc last oct and ever since been ttc. I got preg 2nd month ttc afterbeing on the pill for 7yrs. So v.quickly but mc in oct. Everymonth I do opks, bbt and take my vitamins and notbing and dont understand why. We have sex week before ovulation and when I get opk we do it twice a day. Im stayin calm etc. hubby gets on top all the time. Dr sent me for tests and they came bk all ok. Progesteronr cd21 test was 44. Hubby has had sperm test fri so waiting for results. Has this hsppened to anyone else. I thought I was more fertile after mc?my due date was yesterday, which was my birthday too. It was soooo hard, thought id be preg by now. Me and hubby dont drink or smoke.

Hi I just want to say I have been there, it took me a year after loss both times, it's hard but you will get there, you have shown you can get pregnant so it will happen again.

:hugs:

Hey hun. I would try reducing sex to once per day when you get your positive OPK. This will give the sperm time to regenerate. Also, try getting him hard several times during the day before ever having sex. When he gets turned on, it will signal sperm production. Doing this several times throughout the day (but not actually "finishing off") will give him a lot of nice, strong sperm when you do have sex that night. DH and I tried this last month and it worked for us, but sadly ended in a chemical. We will be doing this same thing again this next cycle, though

Hi

Just wanted to say I feel exactly the same, we mc'd in Dec after ttc for 5 months and have been ttc ever since, it is so hard the longer it goes on. We all know it can take a while but don't you think it is so weird when you had sex at ovulation, how can it not happen??? We spend so long trying not to get pregnant then find out it is actually hard to conceive (and keep a bean). I think it is such a difficult time so sending you love xxx

P.S. Did your doc do tests even tho you have not been trying a year?

Thanks ladies. Yea, I went and saw dr and said how worried I was and he sent me for bloods, ultrasound and hubby for sperm test.

Thanks ladies. Yea, I went and saw dr and said how worried I was and he sent me for bloods, ultrasound and hubby for sperm test.

I'm glad you're getting some tests done and I hope you get some answers :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->