7 week old and WTT ..

rachyh1990

Proud Mummy to Maddie :D
Reaction score
i have an absoloutley gorgeous baby girl who is 7 weeks old and i love her to bits and i want to give her a little brother or sister (thinking brother though :)) so yeah :D anyone else here got a young baby and wanting to try? we are going to wait though xxx

Sorry hun didn't want to read and run, haven't got a LO myself (unless a puppy counts?) :rofl: Waiting to TTC number 1 this September so can keep you company until then. Your little girl is gorgeous by the way!

Me! Dylan is almost 4 months old (Christmas Day baby) and we are going to start TTCing in September

heya pluto :D thanks i would love someone to chat to and hopefully i will be joining you both in September to ttc :D noodles i am so jealous that you OH has agreed to ttc from september, my OH said he doesnt want any more for quite a while :( lol xxx

Oh I know that feeling!!!

My little man is 3 months and already I'm coo-ing over tinier babies saying 'oooooh I want one' :dohh: xxx

heya pluto :D thanks i would love someone to chat to and hopefully i will be joining you both in September to ttc :D noodles i am so jealous that you OH has agreed to ttc from september, my OH said he doesnt want any more for quite a while :( lol xxx

He would start sooner, it's me who would feel bad going back to work pregnant!

Abigail is 1 month and we are planning to TTC in August...but going to take our time and aim for a boy!

I am NTNP atm and Sam is just 4 months! once Sam is over 6 months I will actvitely be TTC but hoping that I will be pregnant before then. Good luck x

LOL im not really TTC atm.. though DH & I fail to start using proper contraception..

LO is only 4,5 months though almost fully breastfed and i havent had my period yet so chances of conception are very low.. however if it does happen both me and DH will be thrilled :D

Hmm sounds very contradicting doenst it :rofl:

I'm so broody at the moment, and LO is only 3 months old! I really miss being pregnant, and I never thought I'd say that. :dohh: We are going to wait until she's a bit older though xxx

i have no idea when we will ttc as I want to see what happens with my cycles. I'd like to have my 2nd one by the time Max is 2, but given my crap cycles (28-113 days) I have no idea what's going to happen and if we'll NTNP or what?!

I'm with Noodles - my wee man is just over 4months and I feel like I can't go back to work pregnant. My cycle is up the left anyway and has been three months between my last and this period. I feel broody though - had to take a test before I went out drinking a few weeks ago cause it had been so long since i'd had a period and was slightly dissappointed it was negative - even though I knew it would be! Think I just liked the idea of not having had to 'try'.

hi, can i join. My lo is 4 months and i would like another but not sure how long to wait. going back to work in august and like noddles i'm too scared to go back pregnant. I might start trying next summer although i would like a baby at a different time of the year (LO was born week before christmas. Another baby at that time would make me broke)

sylvie is 3 weeks and we are going to start trying again in july-august. means i could be 5 or 6 months pregnant when i go back to work.

Hi Rach yeah we are gonna start trying in a couple of months. I am BF so it could take a while but there is 6 1/2 years between my two so we want to try and have another sooner rather than later as we want to get all the sleepless night out of the way in one go LOL. Also DH isn't getting any younger :haha:

You're not alone! I hear a lot of people are broody after giving birth-me included. I wonder if it's to do with missing the pregnancy, i still do and my LO is 4.5 months. I also think you are more fertile after recently giving birth? Maybe that's nature's way of encouraging us to try again :)

lol thanks everyone for your replies, i am glad its not just me that feels this way :D i really want to start trying again soon, as i want to go to university to become a midwife next september... so i am thinking if i start ttc next month then i would give birth in the feb and so then maddie will be 19months and new baby willbe 7 months old when i start uni xxx

can i join too? :flower: im so broody but also thought of having another one so close scares me but i like the thought of them being close in age (there is just over 6 years between my 2) Me and OH had a week where we were really into the idea of having another one soon then he goes and bloody changes his mind and im still 'there'!! lol. Only thing is in that week we did have a couple of NTNP moments but think af coming so im patiently waiting. So is everyones OH into having another LO? I just dont want to be told no and the thought of LO being my last makes me sad.:cry:

my OH isnt too keen on the idea tbh.. he loves maddie to bits and stuff but i dont think he is/was even ready for her. he is 20 but is quite immature at times, where as i am 19 and am really mature for my age.
eep!!! i just want a little brother or sister for her to grow up with (otherwise i have to wait until i finish my midwife training etc and that means like 4-5 years before my next one which i think is to big lol xxx

my OH isnt too keen on the idea tbh.. he loves maddie to bits and stuff but i dont think he is/was even ready for her. he is 20 but is quite immature at times, where as i am 19 and am really mature for my age.
eep!!! i just want a little brother or sister for her to grow up with (otherwise i have to wait until i finish my midwife training etc and that means like 4-5 years before my next one which i think is to big lol xxx

Tell him you need the practise of childbirth for being a midwife:haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->