7 weeks & 1 day pregnant is it too early to be thinking names?

H

Halo02

Hi ladies :hi:

So as the title says I'm 7 weeks and 1 day pregnant. Me and the OH have been talking a lot about names and I'm thinking maybe it's a little early yet? Especially because my first pregnancy ended in miscarriage I'm just very wary but nonetheless we've chosen a few we like. Let me know what you think :)

Boys names:-
Jacob Austin
Jacob Riley

Girls names :-
Aurora Rose
Emelie (em-e-ly) Isabelle

lol i have one son his name was picked 6 years before he was born

I also already have names picked for 5 more children lol

its never too early

I'm not even pregnant and I'm constantly thinking of names.

Well we've had the name Jacob in mind for a while my trouble is I just don't like girls names lol OH was the one that has suggested the girls names lol. Well I thought it was never too early but my cousin said that she thought I was jumping the gun...

Well we've had the name Jacob in mind for a while my trouble is I just don't like girls names lol OH was the one that has suggested the girls names lol. Well I thought it was never too early but my cousin said that she thought I was jumping the gun...

its never jumping the gun, i always find it mildly odd when people get pregnant and they say oh, we have no idea on names' i always think well you must of thought about what you might call you children at some point lol

I love your choices by the way, my son is called Jake and at one point Austin was a suggestion too :thumbup:

aurora is a beautiful name to and we have rose picked as a middle name for one of our girl choices

its never jumping the gun, i always find it mildly odd when people get pregnant and they say oh, we have no idea on names' i always think well you must of thought about what you might call you children at some point lol

I love your choices by the way, my son is called Jake and at one point Austin was a suggestion too :thumbup:

aurora is a beautiful name to and we have rose picked as a middle name for one of our girl choices

I think she's just thinking I may steal her names she's got for her baby, but I wouldn't do that besides she's 17 weeks so it's unlikely I'll name my baby the same lol.

Yeah we've have Jacob in mind for sometime now obviously as a nickname it will be Jake. Austin is a name I haven't heard used around where i live so it makes me like it even more lol. Though my OH says it reminds him of the wrestler lol, Aurora is such a pretty name and I do like it I just struggle with girls names lol

I think she's just thinking I may steal her names she's got for her baby, but I wouldn't do that besides she's 17 weeks so it's unlikely I'll name my baby the same lol.

Yeah we've have Jacob in mind for sometime now obviously as a nickname it will be Jake. Austin is a name I haven't heard used around where i live so it makes me like it even more lol. Though my OH says it reminds him of the wrestler lol, Aurora is such a pretty name and I do like it I just struggle with girls names lol

yeah austin not common although i did know a boy called Austin martin (made me think of the car lol) my OH love spy related things so we stole the idea from Austin Powers lol

Better not tell my OH about Austin Powers he'll be going round calling him "yeah baby" haha Austin Martin? Wow poor kid he must get car jokes all the time lol

I had my son's name picked out for 3 years now, and we also came up with a girl name during the first trimester, Even if something were to happen before we knew the gender, I could have just saved the names for next time. Luckily, we found out we're having a boy and everyone is already getting used to his name :) Now we'll hang onto the girls name for a second child, and probably come up with another boys name next time around but we have a while before we have to think about that

I had my son's name picked out for 3 years now, and we also came up with a girl name during the first trimester, Even if something were to happen before we knew the gender, I could have just saved the names for next time. Luckily, we found out we're having a boy and everyone is already getting used to his name :) Now we'll hang onto the girls name for a second child, and probably come up with another boys name next time around but we have a while before we have to think about that

It's a unique name too I like what you've picked out :) I've always had names for children so we'll just have to wait and see what I'm having now :) I'm excited

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->