7 weeks and no morning sickness?

tripleccc

Reaction score
I still have veins on my breasts, somewhat tender breasts, heavy breasts, and fatigue like crazy!
But no morning sickness at all...is this okay?? I don't even notice a heightened sense of smell or any food cravings/aversions. A little worried!

My best friend didnt have any sickness and she has a healthy 18 month old. I havent had sickness as such but I can get reflux which makes me dry heave a bit. Not come close to vomiting. Not had any major aversions or cravings, nothing turns my stomach but I've not fancied veg so much (salad's ok, must be easier to digest!)

I'm 10.5weeks along with twins. US today showed two healthy babies and I have had zero morning sickness symptoms. Everyone is different. At 7 weeks it could kick in any day, or not at all.

I've never had any sickness with any of my pgs, just a little bit of food aversion. Many women have no sickness whatsoever. I wouldn't let it worry you, just enjoy NOT throwing up xxxxx

I'm 14 weeks and never had a day of nausea or morning sickness!! Baby is doing great and was moving around at 12 week scan. You might be one of the lucky ones like me ! :)

I had bad morning sickness the. whole. first. trimester. when I was pregnant with my DD and had friends that either barely had it or nothing at all and we all have healthy toddlers running around. It was definitely reassuring but I was soooooo miserable. Hopefully you avoid it all together. :hugs:

Just think yourself lucky. Lots of women don't any sickness at all (& then others like me get HG to even it out!). Happy & healthy 9 months to you!

You can have mine if you like? ;) I'm willing to share, lol. In all seriousness though, with my son I got nothing. Zero pregnancy symptoms whatsoever, except in my TWW. No sore boobs, no sickness nothing. With my history needless to say I was a mess but he's a happy almost 22 month old now and giving me hell :haha:
Enjoy it sweetie because it could still kick in

11 weeks and no sickness here. I get a little nauseous in the afternoons, and did from 7 weeks on, however if I snack on fruit or veggies (or a milkshake) it normally subsides.

Talk to your mom or relatives, I found out that mom didn't have bad morning sickness so it is probably somewhat hereditary .... .? Don't count your self out though, some get it later in pregnancy. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->