7 weeks annic hematomad have a 4cm internal bleed subchro

mum38of2

Reaction score
Im 7 weeks and on wed morning sat at computer and felt an almighty gush, like your waters breaking. Thought ive either wet myself or im bleeding!!!

Rushed to toilet and felt more blood and something come away from me. I was on my own and screaming! Rang my mum she came rushing round and said youve miscarried you need to get to hospital

My oh came home and we went to a&e was then sent on the gyne ward. I was prepared for the worst i knew id lost baby.

Was sent for a scan and to our astonishment there was a heartbeat! I have a massive 4cm bleed above my baby but it is seperate. The baby measures 7mm so as you can imagine we were overjoyed but now we are very worried.

They kept me in for the night and monitored my pads to see how much blood i was loosing. It wen less and less and they sent me home Thurs afternoon. Ive had a brownish discharge since and today it has nearly gone.

They do not know what causes this and gave me no indication if ill still miscarry. They said the options are ill either bleed it out, it will be absorbed back into my body or if i get another gush to go back in.

Can anyone shed any light on this for me cos im sure they are only covering their backs not giving me any optimism by saying time will tell.

Thanks for reading and im praying for our miracle to continue. xxxx

I had the same thing when I was pregnant with Emily and I ended up driving myself to the hospital at 2am :dohh: because hubby was away on business. I fully expected that I was MC but the same as you they found a HB.
The kept me for a day and did another U/S to see if the "mass" that was located on the right side of my uterus had gotten smaller( they also discovered a cyst on my right overy probably due to the fertility drugs I had taken ). It hadn't but the bleed had slowed so they sent me home. I was told to return in a week or if things changed.
Well I worried myself sick all week that I would lose the baby. I went back a week later and held my breath as they did the US and was happy to see a HB and also the mass was completely gone ( they also said it probably was reasorbed by my body )
The MW watched me a little more closely till 20 weeks and it turned out everything was fine because I gave birth the a 9lb 10oz baby girl.

I had the same thing when I was pregnant with Emily and I ended up driving myself to the hospital at 2am :dohh: because hubby was away on business. I fully expected that I was MC but the same as you they found a HB.
The kept me for a day and did another U/S to see if the "mass" that was located on the right side of my uterus had gotten smaller( they also discovered a cyst on my right overy probably due to the fertility drugs I had taken ). It hadn't but the bleed had slowed so they sent me home. I was told to return in a week or if things changed.
Well I worried myself sick all week that I would lose the baby. I went back a week later and held my breath as they did the US and was happy to see a HB and also the mass was completely gone ( they also said it probably was reasorbed by my body )
The MW watched me a little more closely till 20 weeks and it turned out everything was fine because I gave birth the a 9lb 10oz baby girl.

You dont know how lovely that is to hear! Just hope and pray that when i go back on 22nd I have such wonderful news as you did!

Thankyou xxxxx

huny i had same and mine lasted from 4 weeks on and off till 14 weeks and i bled alot brown very watery at times too. and i had lots scans and all is ok now .. xx

huny i had same and mine lasted from 4 weeks on and off till 14 weeks and i bled alot brown very watery at times too. and i had lots scans and all is ok now .. xx

Did you have a big gush of blood at first like i did or was yours bits ongoing?? xx

Hi i had same with my LO.I started bleeding at 5 weeks had a scan and had heart beat too. I had to have compleat bed rest for 2 weeks. my bleeding lasted until 13 weeks. they just said it was baby not implanting correctly(subcronic bleed) but it worked out good. you just need to do nothing until it gets better. each time i went to for scan it got bigger and it was twice the size of him poor fella at 10 weeks 5 days. they told me same things body will take it back or bleed it out.

try to bed rest it will be worth it. I could not do much for 10 weeks after i found out and people at work hated me for it but i did not care my baby came first.

Rest Rest Rest. put your feet up. keep us upto date on how things are going.
good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->