7 weeks/stomach bug???

taylorttc

Reaction score
So I was unsettled all yesterday evening and have had a stomach bug ever since.
Sickness and diarrhoea very bad.
Extreme stomach pains , not abdomen just stomach.
Trying to stay hydrated although I can't keep food down.

Im 7 weeks will baby be okay and just me suffering with this?

Yes. Please try to stay hydrated as dehydration is the biggest risk.

I have been researching it all evening as DD puked all evening and I am freaking out.

I have been researching it all evening as DD puked all evening and I am freaking out.

I'm trying to do so Hun , taking sips of water and fruit juice every so often , fruit juice to try and add some sugar into my system as I'm starting to feel dizzy and shaking and unsure whether it's because I haven't eaten for a while.

I hope your DD is okay and feels better soon, nothing worse than a stomach bug :hugs:

It's so hard right now Misspriss, the stomach bug sure is going around. It's taken down nearly everyone in my family except my grandfather and BIL. Lots and lots of hand washing, I've started adding baking soda to the laundry because it makes it smell fresher and it's the only thing I found to get the sick smell out of cloth. So sorry DD is sick, I hope she's feeling better quickly.

I'm trying to do so Hun , taking sips of water and fruit juice every so often , fruit juice to try and add some sugar into my system as I'm starting to feel dizzy and shaking and unsure whether it's because I haven't eaten for a while.

I hope your DD is okay and feels better soon, nothing worse than a stomach bug :hugs:

I hope you're feeling better soon, if you're beginning to feel dizzy and shaky I think it may be time to see your doctor or go into urgent care - you may be becoming too dehydrated.

Omg I'm 6 weeks and just had the worst pain I have ever felt in my stomach not where baby is my actual stomach is couldn't keep anything down after I threw up tmi I felt much better in am able to keep fluid down and had a light salad was terrified hope it goes away soon for you try to stay calm and keep drinking your fluids in my case I believe that it is food poisoning from bad chicken.. keep us updated :hugs:

Thank you for your lovely replies.
I've had barely any sleep I am so exhausted.

DD is spending the day with her dad & grandparents so luckily I can hibernate in bed, going to just put the telly on for background noise and see if I can drift off for a bit.

Definitely trying to stay hydrated - if I feel no better by this evening in terms of dizzy and lethargic I will give out of hours doctors a call and see what they suggest. Need to be careful don't I.

Thank you so much x

How long should a bug typically last?
I'm still no better whatsoever I'm extremely exhausted now and drained.
Any advice?

Last time we got one, 5-7 days in the kids, but only 8-12 hours of frequent vomiting. After that it was 0-2 times a day until it was over. It was rough. We are 36 hours in with DD with this one, and last night was almost as bad as the first nighy.

With DD it was 3 days, I took her into urgent care though because we hit 24 hours without food or water staying down. DH and MIL did one day of vomiting but went over a week with an unsettled tummy and difficultly eating.

Please, if you're extremely exhausted and drained and not getting any better do go in to your doctor or an urgent care. It's so easy to become dehydrated with these bugs. Take care!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->