I know exactly what you're getting at and no I don't find this site that bad. There's not much 'trolling' or 'spamming' and generally people are very suuportive. There's not much swearing or needless bad language either. I've peaked on another famous site with a forum and it was horrific.

Don't get me wrong there are some threads that turn nasty but 80% of the time it's because a controversial question was asked about benefits or rear facing car seats etc. I tend to just stay out of these.

I find it alot less bitchy than other sites I use, there is much less nit-picking etc. It is also more heavily moderated, but I think this is a good thing as it stops people being nasty just for the sake of it iykwim.

Ive not used any other baby/parenting sites so have nothing to compare it to, but its generally a nice friendly, supportive place most the time!

Just steer clear of threads that are obviously gunna turn nasty! Smoking/drinking in pregnancy, baby ear piercing etc will always drag out all the unsupportive people and even drag out the nasty side of a few usually nice, friendly people! lol

Ive not used any other baby/parenting sites so have nothing to compare it to, but its generally a nice friendly, supportive place most the time!

Just steer clear of threads that are obviously gunna turn nasty! Smoking/drinking in pregnancy, baby ear piercing etc will always drag out all the unsupportive people and even drag out the nasty side of a few usually nice, friendly people! lol

good to know! thank you! and i must say i think the name imogen is so cute :)

Aww thank you! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"