7days of +opk....negative hpt

ES89

Reaction score
Can anyone help? My body obviously doesn't want to O this cycle Please bare in mind that these have been taken over a week so the dye is dry. The last 1 I have just done! is something stopping me O? I had cramps on CD17 and none until today, Am I finally gonna O?

Attachments

• DSCF3767.jpg
    DSCF3767.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 6
Hi hun, just wanted to show you my progression from the last week, I assumed some of these were positive, yesterday and today I finally got proper positives, so don't worry it will happen it can just take a while sometimes, yours look like they are progressing nicely though x :D

Attachments

• IMAG0280.jpg
    IMAG0280.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 7
hi, even i got positive opk today.. yesterday both control and test lines were same color so i thought it is positive.... but today the test line was darker then control,so i got to know it is positive today.. may be yesterday i will retest

Hi Thanks for the replies :) I was soooo irritable and moody over the weekend, I just wanted to curl up and cry! Thankfully feeling alot better today. just done my 2nd opk for today and both are negative. I had cramps yesterday and felt quite gassy (sorry tmi) still few twinges today so I am guessing I O yesterday or today. For some reason my test line never goes darker than the control line. only equal to it. maybe my pee is too diluted or maybe everyone is different? Praying I have caught the eggy!!! If not, I am having my bloods taken next cycle. How is everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->