7dpo anyone else?

wantinggirl

Reaction score
Well as my title says i'm 7dpo i don't really feel like i'm waiting for anything except af i'm ttc my 3rd i didn't get to dtd on o day so i felt out b4 my tww began.:( i ovulated 3 days early and dtd 2 days b4 then didn't get to dtd until 2 days after but i would love to follow others wait and be a buddy while waiting :) anyone? :coffee:

Dory that's a little confusing do u mean u std 2 days before o? If so its very possible u cud be, its one of the most fertile days.

I'm 6dpo si feel the same as u, felt like just waiting for af to show as feeling out already x

Yes i dtd 2 days before my opk turned positive i know i ovulated i used 2 different opks i dtd 2 days after it turned positive just don't feel i hit the mark since i didn't dtd when i got my positive opk :( i wasn't suppose to ovulate that day.and our work schedules was conflicting each other

I didn't either but it turns out I dtd 2 days before o because I o the days after pos opk. Ur still in the running don't worry xx

I'm 8-10 dpo....feeling impatient. Good luck ladies

Thanks ladies :) i'm 8 dpo now still don't feel like i hit my mark checked my cervix last night it still hasn't come down yet but it didn't come down b4 af last month either. My cm was brown :( so i take that as a sign af is coming .it's 2 early for her i started cramping as soon as i checked it tho.:(

Sending lots of baby dust for you ladys make sure you come and update any symptoms you might have :) :dust:

Thanks ladies :) i'm 8 dpo now still don't feel like i hit my mark checked my cervix last night it still hasn't come down yet but it didn't come down b4 af last month either. My cm was brown :( so i take that as a sign af is coming .it's 2 early for her i started cramping as soon as i checked it tho.:(

Could it be inplantation bleeding?

Don't i wish yo yo :) how are you feeling today? It's way to early for me to test i used a opk yesterday it looked like it does right b4 i ovulate i'm not testing unless af is late.i don't want a bfn!

It wasn't on my undies just my fingers when i checked cervix no white at all.

I'm going on 7. Ugh the wait is so crazy hard! I'm already impatient and it doesn't help I'm really not feeling any symptoms. A little O like pain in my left side. I know some woman have no symptoms and maybe it's still early for me. I already feel like I'm out. Good luck to you all. Hoping for BFP!

Welcome ashley :dust: it does feel like the longest wait of your life lol

Welcome itsnowmyturn I'm 9dpo i'm not testing until af is late i drove myself crazy last month looking for lines and i believe i had a chemical pregnancy last month so i'm waiting it out this time.:dust: to you we will all wait together our cycles r pretty close :)

I believe i have a 13 day lp but will wait an extra couple of days as my cycles are still regulating. went really dizzy earlier whih is completely abnormal for me, some cramping which is totally normal as I uave endo and feeling really nauseous which can sometimes happen but havent had it in ages, also been getting a lot of reflux. Trying not to look into symptoms too much because I don't want ti get my hopes up to have then crushed

Isn't 6dpo too early for all of that though? I really want to test but I no it will be neg even if i am.its not long enough for levels to build up. Plus i only have 3 tests left and I no if one is a bfp I will need to do another one with the next pee and one again the next morning and then buy a digi lol so I need to wait until its likely to show. I will try to hold out until missed af

Implantation usually occurs from 6dpo to 10dpo it takes hcg 2 days to build up in your system so the earliest you should test is 8 dpo which is still early because every women is different so wait a little while b4 you test

I just don't think the symptoms wud show yet so i no i wud be disappointed. If I implanted yesterday and say I had a non pregnant hcg of 1 it wud take until at least 14 dpo to show on my ics and I think digis test for 25 not 10 levels so wud be 16dpo. thats providing it doubled every 48 hours not 72 hours as it does with some ppl.

Best case scenario it wud be pos 8dpo worst it wud be 18 before first pos. I'm only 7dpo today so certajnly won't test. I'm sure its my mind looking for things that aren't there and making something out of nothin x

Some ppl have cramps during implantation so that could be a good sign still i have never tested early except last month and drove myself crazy.with my 2nd son he didn't implant until the day my af was due i thought it was af had same cramps it only lasted 3 days my sister told me i was pregnant i took a test bfn so i brushed it off as short af no symptoms the next month af was 1 day late i tested bfp i was in shock! So i went to the hospital i was 6wks 2days pregnant.my bleed the month he implanted was normal except it was 3 days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->