7DPO today...what do you ladies do during the TWW?

melrenee

Reaction score
Ladies i'm only 7dpo and really trying to hold out on testing until halloween! what are some things you do during the horrendous TWW?

Here are some things i do (aside from the daily worklife/wifelife/mother of a toddler life)

• Keep a daily diary of anything i'm feeling
  • Watch youtube vids of other women TTC
  • Read BFP stories on tww.com
  • Keep a list of baby names (anyone else do this?!)
  • Try to stay positive!

I generally spend a lot of time on here! I am trying to hold out until Halloween as well!!!

I generally spend a lot of time on here! I am trying to hold out until Halloween as well!!!

hey hopeful! oh yes i forgot that one on my list, stalking the babyandbump forums lol...halloween is 1 week today, we can do it!!! :dust:

tomorrow would be the day i usually cave thankfully wednesdays are very busy so i should be able to push through!!

Its awful. Im 8dp. Caved 5dpo😂😂😂😂 bfn. Did 2 today as was aure saw a shadow. No shadow then stark white. Awful af cramps. Af came cd23 last month so i suppose its good it hasnt landed today

I’m 8DPO today and to pass the time I just stalk b&b ha ha.

I also somehow find time to study and go the gym. But mostly just stalk here

Its awful. Im 8dp. Caved 5dpo😂😂😂😂 bfn. Did 2 today as was aure saw a shadow. No shadow then stark white. Awful af cramps. Af came cd23 last month so i suppose its good it hasnt landed today

i feel like im going to cave soon, af due in 6 days very tempted to test early! any updates? have u tested again?

I’m 8DPO today and to pass the time I just stalk b&b ha ha.

I also somehow find time to study and go the gym. But mostly just stalk here

lol same, it's nice to connect with other ladies going through their own ttc journeys.

kudo's to you ladies who make it out to the gym! i'm such a lazy ass ugh even thought i need to lol

tomorrow would be the day i usually cave thankfully wednesdays are very busy so i should be able to push through!!

hoping u remain busy today! and that leaves 6 days for us until halloween ugh hurrrrryyy lol

I didn't test this morning so if i can push through and not test this evening i think i'll be okay. I'm actually pretty relaxed about it and haven't really felt a huge urge to test.

I tested earlier and got shadow on ic and line on frer. I posted pics in pregnancy tests area.
Am v un sure though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->