• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

7w today!! Update!

kerri28

Reaction score
I'm so nervous for my scan this afternoon. My ms has picked up and I hope the SCH has healed and he can detect the babies heartbeat this time and not mine! I'm ready to prove this doctor wrong and show him this pregnancy is goin full term! Besides, I bought maternity yoga pants yesterday so that kinda seals the deal! :rofl:

I just really need to stop throwing up for the appointment. I wonder if my doctor has ever been puked on? This may be a first for him!

Best of luck to you!!! Keep us updated!

Quick update will post pic of scan when I get home! So scan looks great! SCH is still there but doctor is not concerned. Fetal heart beat is 134 and measuring about 6w 3d which is a week different but he says it matches my lmp. All looks great but still need to be cautious and another scan in two weeks. And I got some zofran! Phew!

Introducing...the baby! Area to the right is the hemorrhage but it's not too worried about that anymore.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 10
HOORAY!!!!!!! So glad you got good news!!!!
So relieved but the more I look at the scan I can't help but think the SCH just looks like a less developed sac.. They would know and tell me either way right ?

So glad to hear things went well for you! Fetal heart rate of 134 is great. I hope you get some good relief with the Zofran. Are you still on bedrest or did the lift that?

So glad to hear things went well for you! Fetal heart rate of 134 is great. I hope you get some good relief with the Zofran. Are you still on bedrest or did the lift that?
Thanks! I kept dinner down so that's a plus! He said I can do really simple light stuff like cooking easy stuff, light loads of laundry, I can go to the store but still wants a majority of my day on bed rest. The nurse said take a 2 hour block and get done what you need to then back to resting! Halloween may pose an issue unless we can find a flat neighborhood which is hard to find around here. Hope things stay good! He said because they were able to record the heartbeat that means my chance of miscarriage is now less than 5%.

Congrats!! So glad to hear everything is progressing:) beautiful bean you have there;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->