8 Days Late; Brown Spotting?

hnwilliamson

Reaction score
Hi everyone!!

My periods are not always regular, but my doctor put me on Provera in May to try and regulate me. Ever since then, I have been regular and on a schedule to the day. My last period was July 31, 2011 and I should have started again on September 1, 2011. I am now 8 days late. Instead of the period, I had brown spotting for about 4 days very lightly and then stopped. No bleeding at all. I have taken several HPT and they've come back negative. I've had slight headaches for the last several days and Wednesday I was at the doctor's office with a family member. While in the exam room with them I started to get hot and nauseous so i left the room and was walking down the hall when I fainted. The nurses told me that my bloodpressure was low and that it could be early pregnancy. My husband and I have been ttc for a year, so I'm trying not to get too excited, but it's hard not to!!
Took a blood test yesterday, hopefully will hear the results today...

Please let me know what you think.. Thanks!!!

hi, didn't want to read and run, i hope those are early signs of your bfp!! will keep everything crossed for you. Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->