8 days late still BFN?!

jlynnx33

Reaction score
Anybody else ever get BFN this late and still end up being pregnant? I have taken a few types of tests and have gotten very faint positives and sometimes nothing at all. I just took a clear blue digi and got "not pregnant" i took it apart to look at the strip and it had a second faint line. I just wanna know what's going on!

I've been bloated, slightly constipated, my face is breaking out, white discharge, nausea (sometimes certain smells make me feel sick), gassy, stretching pain in lower abdomen, dizziness, extremely tired very early in the day (sometimes it hits hard), and sore nipples/fuller boobs.

Opinions please!!

At 8 days late with inconclusive hpts, I would be busting into my obgyn's office and assertively but politely requesting a quantitative blood test.

Check out the website Countdown to Pregnancy. There is a pregnancy test calculator that tells you when you should test. 8dpo - implantation may not have happened yet. Stay positive! Also keep in mind that those symptoms can all be PMS as well. You're not out until AF arrives!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->