8 dpo...Update pg 2

aragornlover8

Reaction score
Why did I test?! It was :bfn: of course, not like that was a huge surprise!

I've totally lost it... :blush:

I'm 8 dpo today too....thought about testing but luckily we are in the process of moving so everything is packed up...this may just save my sanity.

Lots of :dust: to you though

Dont worry, there are plenty of us that done the same thing over the last few days! I even tested twice today! As if the first didnt give me a strong enough negative!!!!

Anyone having any promising symptoms? I've had pretty much nothing...some back ache today which is pretty normal for me and super irritable...which is starting to be normal for me anytime of the month lately :haha:

My nipples have been very sore, and my breasts are slightly swollen. I've been really bloated and kind of gassy (sorry if TMI :haha: ). I've felt a little nauseous and tired, just to the point where I don't want to get work done.
My lower back hurt a little this morning, but that's gone away. It worried me because I sometimes get this before AF.

huge hugs hun i am 10dpo atm and not going to tests as since we started trying we have spend well over £1,000 on pregnancy tests....

best to wait a bit ah i hope you get your bfp soon x

Thanks! Yeah, I'm waiting a few days to test again. As my last calculated LP was only 10 days, I might test on Saturday for good measure, as that would be the day of my expected AF.

best of luck i always wait until i am about a week late but thats not uncommon for me, i have went months between periods.

best of luck i always wait until i am about a week late but thats not uncommon for me, i have went months between periods.

Have you thought of using opks or temping to figure out your o date? It might be helpful especially with irregular periods.

opk don't work for me my LH levels are always to high so means i get a positive all month, i use a persona fertility monitor which helps us alot, we have been getting fertility treatment for 10months not back on 3rd of may for next step.

opk don't work for me my LH levels are always to high so means i get a positive all month, i use a persona fertility monitor which helps us alot, we have been getting fertility treatment for 10months not back on 3rd of may for next step.

Oooh! I've heard good things about those. I'm glad that it's helpful. I've thought about maybe investing in one if things don't happen for a few cycles.

Fx'd for you, hun! Hoping you get your BFP soon! :hugs: :dust:

thanks been TTC for almost 3years, we tried clomid but sadly it ended in ectopic.

TTC is so confusing! I wanted to link another post I've made today to see if anyone has any input. Thanks! :hugs: :dust:
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/316610-not-really-sure-think.html#post5140770

you'll get the hang of it and will become something that you just do and not think about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->