8 month old Pulling at clothes

Sambatiki

Finally a Mummy!!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Just a quickie.

Pheebs likes to pull at my clothes and stroke me while feeding. This isn't a problem when she strokes me, I find it very sweet. But when she pulls at my clothes it hurts when she 'twanges' my bra :haha: and is obviously stretching my clothes. Has anyone any ideas to get her to stop pulling? I have tried putting a muslin there but she knows and pulls is out of the way.

Any ideas appreciated! xx

You can get a breastfeeding necklace that you put on only when feeding. The baby plays with that instead of pulling at you. They are supposed to be really strong so wont break. YOu can get them on amazon.

MissK - Ooh thanks for that I'll have a look x

My LO does this too, he also likes to have his grubby little fingers in my mouth whilst feeding, not pleasant for me! Haha

Hey Samba
All ok here. I have no idea where my days disappear to and cannot believe how little sleep I function on .....although I did lose my phone yesterday (luckily handed in to a taxi firm) , left the front door wide open all day (10am-9pm) but had locked the porch then gave my mum my house keys because she had left hers in my brothers just to find I was then locked in my house !!!!! Absolutely love bring a mum. It is amazing. Trying to get little man to take formula/bottle but battling :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->