8 weeks and counting to find a name!!

Faith34

Reaction score
Hi girls, we have finally conceived after 3 years! I'm now 32 weeks and by now ud think we would gave settled on a name??? But no, I really
Love phoebe willow for a girl, hubby loves zoey. For boys I love Rory or Toby, hubby hates these and he likes Lucas, Leo or zachary. We are at logger heads and army getting any where, any opinions would be soooo much appreciated x

I'd say you each pick one? Or write down your top three for each gender, the other person picks their favourite and you then agree on whose boys name to use and whose girls name (one each again)?

I like most of the names you suggested and think a child could happily live with any one of them. :) Phoebe and Rory would be my personal favourites though.

Hey!

Firstly, a MASSIVE congrats on your pregnancy, we've been ttc for 7 years so I know what it's like when you've been ttc a while.

I love the name Phoebe Willow and really dislike Zoey, sorry Mr Faith34!.
I love Rory and like Toby!. I also love Lucas and like Leo and Zachary.

I think you should agree that one will pick the girls name and the other will pick the boys name and no arguements, lol! or do what we do and pick our joint top 10 or 5 and then both individually rate each one out of 10 (10 being love, 1 being hate) we then rule out eachothers 1's and then it's a process of elimination from then on.

:flower:

I loe all of your names!!

Phoebe & Zoe (I would not bother putting the Y on the end) are both adorable. We love Phoebe but our surname begins with a P so we wouldn't use it. Our still born daughter is called Zoe.

As for boys, I love Leo the most I think but all of the names are great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->