8 Weeks Left!

love2live

Reaction score
I have 8 weeks left and this boy is sitting so low! Sometimes I feel like if I squat down and sneeze at the same time he's just going to fall out. I can't seem to shake the feeling that he's going to come early. My first never felt like this. My husband says it's all just wishful thinking, and I'm sure he's right. But I still think this one will come early. Not THIS early, but before my due date. Does anyone else feel this way? Is intuition about when your baby will come even a real thing?

Hi :wave: i have about 8 weeks left also :)

I too think LO will come before due date but i think thats all wishful thinking :haha:
My first was born 4 days before her due date so i think thats another reason i keep thinking she will come before her date even though i know there is no correlation between the two.

I feel like this too as I'm alot bigger than I was before and sooo heavy! Definately wishful thinking though, DD was 3 days late x

Hey I have 9 weeks to go and I feel the same way. This is my first pregnancy and I'm about to finish college and graduate on the 15th of June so I am paranoid about him coming early. I want to be able to graduate first but if I get a surprise before I won't be upset either :)

I also have 8 weeks left and even my doctors and midwife don't think ill make it anywhere near that.
This is my 4th baby and my babies get earlier the more I have. My first was 38 weeks, second 37 weeks and my third was 36 weeks. I was taken into hospital at 29 weeks with this pregnancy with threatening premature labour. Thankfully I'm still here. My babies head is engaged and and I've had 2 bloody shows in the last 2 weeks. The pressure down below is getting more intense by the day so I'm literally turning into a couch potato and trying to do as little as possible to try and keep my little man inside for at least a couple more weeks. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->