8 year old girl suicide bomber.

kerrie24

me,him and 3 lo's
Reaction score
Earlier when I was in the car it came on the radio that an 8 year old girl had been caught strapped into a device which she was unable to set off because she wasnt strong enough to push the button!

What kind of world are we living in where people can use children to do their dirty work.
Despicable!

I cant find a link to a news report on it yet.

Pure evil.... Such a sad world we live in that someone would use a child in this way

Just wow what kind of psycho does this to a child!!!!

Unfortunately children (and women) are known to be used in such scenarios in war zones such as Afghanistan, because they look "innocent" they were less likely to be searched or treated suspiciously by troops or whoever, they're much more savvy to this nowadays. Very tragic.

I work as an Intel Analyst for NSA with a primary focus on Afghanistan. This happens more than anyone would like to admit, unfortunately. What is equally disturbing is that they will also utilize mentally challenged individuals who do not have the capacity to understand what is occurring. They are simply told to wear the vest, walk into a crowded area, and press a button.:(

My job is extremely emotionally taxing at times, to say the least.

Think I heard how her brother got her to do it?

Terrible :nope:

I didn't even know that this was something that occurred regularly how sad. If it was her brother that put her up to it then he isn't worthy of that title. :nope:

It is terrible that children are being used to fight for adults more and more. Makes me feel sick to think that often the reason for it is probably that an adult would be extremely reluctant to retaliate if it were a child..... messed up individuals preying on our nurturing instincts.

Horrific, thank goodness they could stop it before she managed to do anything.

Children don't understand war, or hate, its tragic that these things happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->