im thinking the same just now so interested to see what people say

i have a blackberry torch atm and dh has the samsung galaxy s2 which i really like, but just to be different i was thinking of trying iphone, although a lot seem to say the s2 is just as good

I love my HTC but then have never had an iphone to compare it. I had a blackberry before and it is 10x better than that ever was though. :)

Everyone I know though has iphones so I'm assuming there good.

i had a blackberry curve which i thought was absolute carp - the blackberry torch is miles ahead of the curve though

I had the blackberry touch and although it wasn't too bad of a phone in itself (if it had ever worked) the problems I had with the software and things going wrong with it was never ending. I had 5 replacements as I'm on contract. :)

Is it the iPhone4 or the 4S? I have the iPhone 3GS and it's been fine but a few of my friends have had quite a few problems with the 4. I know it's just your luck though.

I'm not sure about an HTC but I like android phones :D I have a samsung one and the internet is much faster than the iPhone xx

Ive got iPhone 4 and I love it, only had one problem and Apple replaced it, no questions asked, (as long as in warranty) I will be getting the 5 when its released. But Im an Apple whore, love my iPad 2 too :thumbup:

I have just got the i phone 4s at the end of last year and love it would not be without it now

Is it the iPhone4 or the 4S? I have the iPhone 3GS and it's been fine but a few of my friends have had quite a few problems with the 4. I know it's just your luck though.

The good thing is, if your iPhone is faulty you can call up Apple and they arrange pick-up and replace/repair it pretty fast.

Which phone is better totally depends on how you use the phone. iPhone is more ready to use right away but HTC has more customization options. HTC tends to be much cheaper.

For example do you use apps or the browser? Do you listen to music a lot? Then the iphone is better for that for example. And the HTC browser is compatible with more webpages.

Oh and the Desire is a bit outdated now so I would recommend the Galaxy SII instead if you go for Android.

The good thing is, if your iPhone is faulty you can call up Apple and they arrange pick-up and replace/repair it pretty fast.

Which phone is better totally depends on how you use the phone. iPhone is more ready to use right away but HTC has more customization options. HTC tends to be much cheaper.

For example do you use apps or the browser? Do you listen to music a lot? Then the iphone is better for that for example. And the HTC browser is compatible with more webpages.

Oh and the Desire is a bit outdated now so I would recommend the Galaxy SII instead if you go for Android.

I also thought that was the great thing about Apple :D One of my friends dropped hers and cracked the screen and they still replaced it (without insurance).

Worth remembering though that the warranty on an iPhone is only 12 months and it seems most contracts are 18/24 months. I'm on T-Mobile and apparently they only offer the iPhone on a 24 month contract :wacko: Here's hoping my iphone lasts :haha:

I've got the HTC desire S and I got it after having the iphone 3GS :)

I like the HTC better, the only thing I liked more about the iPhone is being able to screenshot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->