--------

S

Serene123

:shock: No one even smokes in my house but there was one under the sofa! I'm assuming it came in on someones shoe? :sick: I rang NHS direct and they said aslong as her breathings alright and she doesn't go cold she will be fine.. Wasn't the nicest thing I've had to do though, ring up and say "my 7 months old baby has just eaten a cigarette!" Bad mum.

aw, :hug: I am sure it's not the worst thing someone has called for. :hugs:

oh toria!!! poor poor you and caitlyn! bloody hell you must have been so worried, so glad shes ok, its amazing what they eat! x

oh my god!!!

i would be on my way to the hospital with her anyway..

overreacting person that i am :rofl:

:sick: I'm suprised she'd want to eat it to be honest. They stink so bad! I'm sure she'll be ok though :hug:

:sick: I'm suprised she'd want to eat it to be honest. They stink so bad! I'm sure she'll be ok though :hug:

I agree!
Although, Colton almost tried once.

OH was holding him, and Colton pulled his pack of cigs out of his shirt pocket, flicked up the lid and pulled a single cig out like it was nothing!! Then tried to eat it and OH grabbed him really fast. :dohh: I think he was kinda in shock that Colton just flicked the lid up and pulled one out!

yuck!!! I hope she is ok!!

Aww poor bub :) dont worry my brother ate loads when he was lil both my parents smoked and for some odd reason my brother seemed to like eating them yucky yuck lol but he never got sick from them .

Glad she is okay. Poor you Toria that little girl tries a taste of everything, likes to give her mummy mini heart attacks!!! Lol hugs to you and Caitlyn

My daughter picked up a butt in my motherin laws doc said just to watch her in case she was sick youre not a bad mum accidents happen imagine how i felt when my youngest managed to eat not just 1 but 2 ariel liquitabs yuck! luckilly they arnt poisonous either i nearly had a fit my youngest child is a reincarnation of houdini no strap could hold her or cupboard lock stand in her way lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->