8DPO and a positive OPK? Help!! :)

jimmyntine

Reaction score
I have been testing with the first response OPK. I received my first positive OPK on the 25th now on 7 8 and 9 DPO I have received 3 positive OPKS . I am super confused because they are definitely positive!! I took a HPT this morning and it was a BFN. Any advice would be great! Thanks so much!

I am going through the same thing?! I am so confused. I am currently 10dpo and I had a positive OPK 8,9 DPO and I ran out of OPKS today so I couldnt test. I did test with an HPT and gota BFN! : (

So confusing! Hopefully it means a BFP is on the way!?

you may have not ovulated when you thought yo had or may be preg but not showing on hpt yet test again in a few days

8dpo is typically a bit too early to get a BFP, your egg may not have even implanted yet if you have conceived, so no worries. Like hopeforamirac said, the other possibility is that you may not have ovulated when you got your last positive, your body could have geared up and then not actually released an egg, so I would take a HPT again in a couple of days (I got my BFP at 10dpo with FRER), and still BD in the meantime if you can just in case you're going to ovulate :D

GL hun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->