8DPO but 5 days of positive OPKs, any ideas?

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
I ovulated Saturday the 10th (felt the cramps) and previous to that had two positive OPKs on Thursday the 8th and then Friday the 9th. Saturday the 10th through Tuesday the 13th they were negatives, very faint negatives at that. But then Wednesday the 14th through today, they have been very very dark positives, no matter what time of day I take them or how concentrated the urine looks. What is going on? I know they aren't just positives because they are defective, I had hubby use one and his was totally white where the test line is, whereas mine turn pink right when the pee hits that line!

I use the Answerbrand OPKs from Walmart and have never had this happen before. I know they have to be darker than the control and these are definitely darker, and even darker than any other cycles Ive done. We BDd Wednesday the 7th and Saturday the 10th and I used pre-seed and softcups, I do self insemination so I know it was about a tablespoon of spermies each time and they are put right up by my cervix and when I took out the softcups there was hardly anything left and not a lot of leakage either.

**Im not having any ovulation cramps now. At around 3 DPO I was having mild twinges and cramps up until about 6DPO, not comfortable sleeping on my tummy as I normally am. Nipples are a tad sensitive, dime size globs of creamy CM, not tacky but not EWCM stretchy when I wipe since about 4DPO. Had two tiny tiny spots of blood streaked through it yesterday, like 2-3milimeter streaks.**

Any ideas or anything?

hi there you may be preggers, loads of people have had pos opks on the way to their bfp good luck x

No everyone says if you ovulated twice it will be within a 24 hour period...lol...soo confusing

Have you taken a HPT yet? I'm 8DPO too, and have been having AF type cramps, veiny bbs. Haven't taken any OPK's tho

I just went and got two early preggie tests lol...so now I have three to use, the two cheap cvs brand ones and then the FRER. Ive been drinking all day so there is no point testing now as its totally dilute but I will definitely use one of those tests tomorrow and will update on this thread so check back and see what happens, I'll also do a OPK with the same urine sample (Im a dipper not a streamer lol) and see what that says.... are you guys as excited as me? lol...

I'd take a pregnancy test in a few days or so cause i had a few of them and ended up getting a positive pregnancy test x

Ok here are my OPKs from this morning, there are two because I thought I left the first one in the tinkle too long but then after I did another the first ended up showing up lol...

https://i28.tinypic.com/2wdvn7d.jpg

So they are clearly positive once again for the 6th day in a row. Blah! But the preggie test was negative

keep testing...the exact same thing is happening to me (check my thread in Ovulation tests), and last month when I had my chemical. Seriously darling I think this is it for you!

hey hunny iv just potd a thread with exactly the same m 8dpo and got a posotive on an ovulation test do u think it may be early bfp's like so many people say im ded confused lol

oooohhh there's a few of us now. hopin for bfp's for us all. I'm 6dpo and only getting faint lines on opk's but still there's def something there and getting stronger!

Did you test this mornig? ooo exciting

Nope not yet ladies, waiting until tomorrows FMU lol.. I will def update on all my threads when I do. Wish me luck, and good luck for you girls too!

Good Luck xx blowing fairy dust your way xxx

deffo fairy dust for all of us im 11dpo still getting posotives on opk, how do i go into a post easly without searching through for it?

umm..idk about following..my cp shows all the ones that I have checked out alot...if you mean one that you have posted on just click on stats on your dashboard thing and then click on recent posts or threads and it shows you all the posts youve made and you can just pick the thread from there thats what I do lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->