8dpo... Lots of ewcm??? Brown blood (TMI) for 2.5 days??

xloulabellex

Mummy to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
So I'm 8DPO, and just had a bunch of EWCM!? :-/

Have been spotting (quite heavily) for the past couple days but all brown thankfully.

Any ideas???

Could be possibly implantation bleeding especially if its old blood...good luck :)

Hope so! God knows what the ewcm was all about tho.. It's gone again now :-/ lol!

At 8dpo Id say it's a good sign and could well be implantation. I've also read that it can be normal to have more than one patch of ewcm in a cycle, no idea why, just one of those facts that pop up on ff app. Good luck x

Thanks! :) my brown bleeding started the evening of 6dpo and finished today (8) so I'm pinning many hopes its an implantation bleed altho I'm not sure :( not feeling very positive.. So I can't be let down I guess.

Fx either way x

not sure but could be implantation. i hope so! good luck!

Could be implantation - just based on timing. Obviously I haven't seen it!

I thought I had IB yesterday (6dpo) so I have been actually researching it quite a bit. I read it can be any colour, but has to go for less than 5 days, and be a lot less than your normal period.

Mine was pinky and the TINIEST amount and only when I wiped once after the toilet.

Good luck!! :flower:

I've read some posts where some people said they had a lot and they thought it was their period but it wasn't. I hate how it's not black & white and a yes or no answer lol!

I will try and post a pic under spoiler of what it was like x

Can't work out how to hide it under spoiler on phone..: sorry!!!! Tmi!! But yeh, was like this for 2 days and now seems to have stopped.

Well that's not a lot and it's not "clottty" so hopefully it's IB for you!! Fingers crossed!!

Here's mine (tmi). It's very different from yours though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 6
I guess everyone's is different.

Fx for both of us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member