8dpo Signs??

MrsB_2015

Reaction score
Hello everybody! I am curious... is a yeast infection an early sign of pregnancy? My husband and I are ttc for our first, and we just started this month. It cropped up about 5 dpo and I still have it at 8dpo. It's really not bad (sorry if tmi) but I've only gotten one before due to some weird reaction to medication, years ago. Other than this, the only "signs" I've noticed is a constant high temperature and dizzy spells (I've fainted twice in the past week...). A little bleeding, but only when I wipe (@6dpo???)... So hoping for a BFP soon...but I'd be amazed if I did from 1 cycle. I'd love some advice from seasoned veterans! ;)

Right before I got my BFP I thought I was getting a yeast infection. Turns out I just had a lot of extra cm. That might be the case for you too! GL

yeah, if it doesn't itch or smell gross. It is maybe just a lot of CM. Oh and if it is not like cottage cgeese either. I thought I may have the start of one at like 10DPO when I was pregnant with DD. We used preseed and got pregnant on 1st cysle ttc. FX

Thank you ladies! I am certain this is an infection though. :( It itches horribly! CM is not cottage cheese like though, so I'm not sure what's going on! Only about 3 more days... hoping AF stays away!

I guess to answer my own question, a yeast infection is an early sign! I got my BFP at 16 dpo!!! :)

Yay! :) Congratulations

Here's a question, did you test all the way until 16dpo and get a :bfn: before you got your :bfp: or was that the first time you tested?

Yay! :) Congratulations

Here's a question, did you test all the way until 16dpo and get a :bfn: before you got your :bfp: or was that the first time you tested?

I tried to be patient, but tested at 12 & 13dpo and got a BFN, waited 2 whole days (since Hcg doubles every 2 days) and tested on 16dpo and got a strong positive. AF was due on 14dpo, but I was using cheap tests, so I just waited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->