8dpo, sore squinting eyes

Mrs_B_Rabbit

Reaction score
So, I bought some wondo's my first time and I think I went ape ship crazy on the tests, the very first one I took looked like it may have a ever so slight line.. and from there on I kept taking them. While I know in all reality I should just wait to see if I miss Aunt flows visit.

but i like peeing on things
it passes by time
and with all this frustration why not.
I found myself more determined when a close friend announced her pregnancy after 4 months of not trying not preventing. While I'm super happy for it, I ended up crying my eyes out. So I'm hoping i dont have lines embedded in my eyes and imagining everything has a faded colorful line.

I got my +opk (very strong lines) on the 16th. Spot in cm on 15th.
bding on 15th and 16th. I didnt bother with one the next day, but the day after I took one and it was negative. (not sure what that means.)
The only difference this cycle, I spotted in my cm (almost spelled spooted :dohh:) 4 and 6 dpo (took opk this day and was neg), and pinkish cm 7dpo

I've been tired all week, spent half of it sneezing all day, the butt end of the week feeling stuffy. I dont feel sick, just tired. So if its a cold coming on, it can just walk away.

I expect my period next thursday (halloween) how amusing..

So, just becaue im going to show you the lines ive been seeing, its probably nothing, but i swear i see something. I have a frer i decided i wont take unless im late, I have a few wondfos left if i get antsy.

Anyways, good luck to you all you bders out there. We'll get out homerun!

https://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h280/riivvers/IMG_20131025_074655.jpg

Theres a line, just probably an evap. took this about 10 mins after developing.

I think I see something. If you can bare it try to wait another two days and do one with fmu. The hcg will be most concentrated then...if it's there. Good luck to you. You message made me laugh :haha:

if its a true positive you will see at least some colour and shaded line where the TEST line should be and to be honest i can't see anything at all(on the comp screen)... but maybe you can c something (live), just test again and if you see more colour/ an actual line (then this result would pass as a faint positive)... GOODLUCK xo

Thought id post another pic from this morning and see what ya'll think. :shrug:

https://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h280/riivvers/IMG_20131027_075437.jpg

https://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h280/riivvers/IMG_20131027_080333.jpg

My camera doesnt focus very fast by the way, so its a bit blurry

I definitely see it on the clear blue!!!

I can see something on all three but be patient and try to wait for a few days before testing again then it should be very very clear xx

I can definitely see something on the first pic. People do say that blue dye tests can be dodgy though. I'd try and wait another couple of days and take a frer. Good luck x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->