8dpo w/ symptoms of first ttw pregnancy

mommy2declan

Reaction score
Hello. I was wondering if my ttw symptoms sound promising. I want to believe I am pregnant because all these symptoms from my first pregnancy from the ttw are ones that I am having now. I have a 31day cycle, I ovulated on june 8th, got ewmc on the 6th. BD'd on the 6th and 8th. I am 8dpo, let me know what you guys think so far. Here are my symptoms:
06/13/14 5DPO
------------------------
5dpo: frequent urination, yellow discharge 1 wipe, more hungry than usual, creamy cm.

6dpo: extremely tired, extremely hungry, vivid dreams, wet cm, slight dizziness, runny/stuffy nose. Gas diarrhea.

7dpo: extremely tired and hungry, vivid dreams, wet cm, slight dizziness, stuffy nose, bloated, sharp pain in right nipple, gassy, soft cervix.

8dpo: Exhausted, hungry, wet/creamy cm, moody gassy cervix feels firm/hard.

Now here is my ttw symptoms when I was pregnant:
1-5dpo - Nothing.
6-10 - Watery CM, vivid dreams, stuffy nose, sneezing fits ovulation like cramps, extremely tired and extremely hungry, extremely dizzy.
11dpo - Hungry, gassy, no CM.
12dpo - Stringy CM, AF cramps, HUNGRY.
13dpo - More stringy cm. Sneezing fits, cried for no reason.
14dpo - Noticed cervical position was high slight firm and closed, sore boobs. VERY WET CM AND LOTS OF IT Tested today, period was suppose to here.. BFP showed up instantly.

sounds like it could be promising. I too am feeling quite similar to TWW with DD last year. Except I am so EMOTIONAL this time. I cried over what to eat for Breakfast today. Then snapped hard core at BIL. I am uber tired too.
I will test the 25th at the earliest I believe. So, just over a week to wait.

I won't be testing til the 25th at the earliest. So, a whole week of waiting. I have sore bbs and itchy nipples today. Was up a lot peeing last night and feel like poo this morning

im testing on 22nd too :) keep thinking maybe test on 24th just to be safe but dont think ill be able to hold out lol.

10dpo today slightly tender boobs at the sides
tired but LO had a bad night last night so im not thinking into that.
yesturday and day before had horrible stitch pains

good luck to you :) x

I am now 12dpo, sick as a dog. I got that feverish feeling but without the fever. Dizzy, light headed, stuffy nose and achy bones. Unfortunately I had extremely light spotting on and off today. I tested today and got a :bfn: But feels like AF is on her way...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->