8dpo with strong cramps.. Anyone else?

BellaBoo0512

Reaction score
I'm 8dpo today and this afternoon started getting mild period pain type cramps. Then tonight they got more intense. I literally feel like AF is going to show up any minute. On Friday I was 5dpo and got some stabbing pain in my left side.

AF isn't due till Sunday but it's my first month off the pill so I don't know for sure when it will be due.

Anyone else around 8dpo and getting cramping too?

I'm 7dpo and had cramps yesterday and the day before. Sometimes it feels like someone is pinching my uterus and others it feels like my period is coming and sometimes if feels like nothing at all. I have temped my whole cycle, but I've temped a few in the past so I started temping to confirm O. I had a temp dip this morning, so if goes back up tomorrow that's good. If not, then I know I'm out.

I went to bed with a pad on last night, I was so sure AF was going to arrive! This morning I've woke up and the cramps have gone. Took a test and it was bfn. I don't have a clue how to temp x

I am 7dpo...and I have been experiencing a stabbing pain in my ovaries....and mild AF like cramps...but this is my first time in the 2ww (all of my other cycles I failed to ovulate).....so this is kind of new to me!

I had pretty intense cramping on 5 dpo (Sunday) when I woke up.. They lasted a good twenty minutes to a half hour. The morning of 7 dpo I had a shadow line on my ic.. I just felt like something was there.. And then a definite bfp the next day. I think cramps are a great sign.

I've had cramps for over a day now. My period is due in about a week. Negative pregnancy test so I really don't know. I can already see my period coming bang on time I bet��it's all so disappointing.

If you are just now implanting you have to wait a couple days for hcg to build up in your urine so the test can pick it up.

Ooh hopefully cramping is a good sign for me then! I do remember cramping a lot with my son before I found out I was pregnant. I took a test this morning and it was bfn. Going to keep testing x

Thank you! Still getting negative tests but no AF. Will let you know what happens x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->