8week paranoia

mommatoabeaut

Momma of 3
Reaction score
Hi ladies.
I haven't been in here for a while.. just over 4 years.

I found out I'm expecting again last week and the paranoia has kicked in.

Every niggle and ache is bringing dread.

I've brought 50 more tests! 50!

I am being absolutely ridiculous

I've been the same in this pregnancy and it didn't let up until maybe around 16/17 weeks? You're not being ridiculous it's just that we're mums as soon as we're pregnant and we worry about our babies! I know it's such a horrible anxious time but you WILL get through it. The only advice I can give you is occupy yourself. Stay as busy as you can, plan something every weekend even if it's a really mundane boring plan. The weeks will tick by. I wasn't this anxious when pregnant with my son but this time I've been a bag of nerves.

I am so nervous too, only 5 weeks along.
i like how a PP said to keep busy and have weekend things to look forward to, to help the weeks go by. i worry constantly and i know i need to just relax and stop overthinking things.
you're not alone! :)

I dunno what's up this time. I wasn't like it with my other 2.

Thanks ladies

I've been the same with this pregnancy. Panicking at every little thing. I thought I was stressed out last time... That's nothing compared to this time!

I am mega paranoid. But then I did have 3 MMCs and one chemical after my DD. I doubt I will ever relax this pregnancy :(

Paranoia city here as well. I think it is normal to be nervous. I agree with keeping busy. The best I have felt has been when we have had plans that keep me busy. We're going home to visit on Friday and will be away a week with lots planned during that time. I am so relieved because I know I won't have as much time to sit and stress.

You'll get through this. One day at a time, one week at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->