9/10 dpo pulling sensation on right side?

BellaBoo0512

Reaction score
I'm currently in my tww.. this is my 2nd cycle on Clomid. Last month I was on 50mg and didn't ovulate. This month I'm on 100mg and will get my cd21 blood test results back on Tuesday to find out if I ovulated.

Today I'm either 9 or 10dpo. I'm pretty sure I ovulated but this hasn't been confirmed. These past few days I've felt really sick and been craving mushrooms.. the last time I craved mushrooms I was pregnant with ds1.

It has been really hot this week so I put the nausea down to that.

This morning I tested (too early I know but I'm a poas addict!) I swear there was a very very faint line but I couldn't pick it up on my camera so I could of just had line eye.

For the last hour I've had a pinching/nipping stitch like feeling on my right side which I don't recall having before.

Is this normal or is this a good sign? Or could it be a side effect of the Clomid? I also have pcos so maybe it's a cyst.

I'm driving myself mad! Every month I try not to symptom spot but it's so hard!

So hard not to symptom spot!! I am with you on that. And those symptoms do sound promising!
Hang in there a couple more days and you'll get a clear result, and I hope its a BFP :)
I was on clomid years ago and can't remember the pinching stitch on side....
hope you have good news for us soon!

Thank you Juliet! I had confirmation yesterday that i definitely ovulated this cycle so I'm thinking maybe the funny feelings I had the other day could be late implantation. I did a test this morning and it was negative so I am going to test again in a couple of days when af should be due x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->