9 days late, 2 negative tests.

N

notsure

Hi all,

Am new to this forum and just wanted some advice really.

My period is 9 days late, was due on the 14th.

It is never usually late.

I took a pregnancy test on Saturday 20th and another yesterday, 22nd.

They were both negative :/

What could this mean? I have been having back ache quite a bit, been feeling sicky & keep going dizzy.

Shall I get to the doctors?

Thankyou xxxx

Hey :hugs:
i would get a blood test at the doctors as the tests might not be able to detect the amount of hcg hormone in your urine so an early detection test like first response or pregnosis or even discover are better and there are some tests you can buy online which detect as little as 10-iul of HCG, which I am waiting to be delivered :D

Get to the doctors pronto though and all the best xoxoxo :)

Today is 10 days late, yesterday I noticed a tiny amount of blood & thought it was my period coming on but today, nothing?! I've read about implantation bleeding but is 10 days late tooo late for implantation bleeding?

I shall book a doctors appointment anyways :) & maybe get a few more tests.

Thanks for the reply! :) xxxx

Hi, I can't offer any advice as I've not been through this before, However i am 10 days late today and just got a BFN, i've decided to wait until the weekend when i'll be 14 days late to test again with a more expensive test (i'm using internet cheapies at the mo).

I've not got any symptoms other than a sore throat (which could be anything!!, a taste in my mouth like blood TMI sorry & occasional sore breasts like when i'm getting dressed - Of course these could all be in my head too so i'm trying not to get my hopes up!!)

All the best, keep me posted on your progress :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->