9 DPO & sore breasts!!

twinmummy5

Reaction score
hi im 9 days DPO and took my bra off today and OH MY WORD! are they sore,been havin twingie back and sharp pains on my right side for last two days.
:wacko:

took test yesterday but :bfn:......took a ovulation test and it was a very strong positive!

HELP ME IM CONFUSED!!! lol

feeling like my lady times is about to arrive! :(( sore breasts, aching back and dull aches in my tummy! not happy bunny right now!

i didt get my positive till late 10 dpo and 11 dpo. had and still have the same symptoms

9dpo can be really early. The symptoms sound good, though! Fx'd for you! :hugs: :dust:

thanks girls....i hate the waiting...and every symptom is my period but then im hoping its not! 5 days till i find out! STAY AWAY!

I'm 9dpo and I really want to test but I'm going to wait. I'm gonna wait until next week Friday:thumbup:

i tested again tonight and another BFN! but my breasts are sooooo sore right now! so fingers crossed girls xxx

wanababy2love.....im so impatient im testing every other day if not every day lol fingers crossed for you and everyone else TTC xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->