9 DPO spotting, is it AF or not, followed by BFP?

twomomstobe

Reaction score
HI Ladies

I have a diagnosed 3cm fibroid, and doctors say this is what causes my regular monthly spotting 3-5 days before AF.

This month, today I started with tinge of brown spotting, and if I insert my finger, red blood (small amount), when wiping, pink. It went on for about 3 hours, but didn't need pad. Now stopped. Had bad AF cramping last night, and AF due in 3 days.

Has anyone had these symptoms, and they lead to a BFP? Tested last night, BFN. xx

I had a whole week of intermittent brown and sometimes pink spotting that never led to a period. It's what made me test!

Lady - I needed to see that! I started with a "blush" colored spotting at 9DPO and I've had light brown spotting for the last two days. I tested last night and this morning both BFN, but this gives me some hope!

So today is 12 dpo and I'm still spotting. AF due today, nothing yet, but VERY heavy feeling in my lower abdomen, and bad bad pain. I had the sharpest pains in my lower right side last night, had to catch my breath, and a BFN last night. Is this PMS? What is going on?? :( I wish I knew.

Lady - I needed to see that! I started with a "blush" colored spotting at 9DPO and I've had light brown spotting for the last two days. I tested last night and this morning both BFN, but this gives me some hope!

Any news on your side Amanda? Still spotting? When is AF due? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->