9 dpo... What's going on ?

mrsjacobs

Reaction score
So , this month has been a really strange one as far as temps and opks. I got about six days of really dark positive FRER opks (test line way darker than control line ) , and at about 1 dpo I started having these little flashes of cramping in my belly. At 6 dpo I had an extremely severe dizzy spell where I almost fainted and it lasted throughout the day ( not as severe after the initial wave but where my head felt light all day.) Since then I've had light cramping almost every day except 7 dpo where it was a little more intense. My bbt is all over the place , and I've been testing with hpts for the last two days , but BFN of course ! What do you ladies think ?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/48ac88/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Your temp does look a little jumpy.. but at the same time it is definitely following a pattern. Are you taking it at the same time every day/immediately upon waking up?

It's not as common to have your temp drop below coverline during the lp, but at the same time I've seen charts that dip that low and still end up as bfp. So, while it's not necessarily a great sign, it definitely doesn't inherently count you out.

Also, I've had opks like that too - they stay SUPER positive for days. It's really frustrating and makes me angry at the whole "you ovulate 24-36 hours after your first positive" rule.

In any event - maybe the really strong positive opks mean you have a really strong egg?? Fx and GL!

I hope so. But everything is so bizarre this cycle. I guess I'll wait a couple of days before testing again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->