9 month old feeding routine

Sparky0207

Mummy to 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
What does everyone else feed their 9 month old? This is how Lucy's day goes...

Breakfast - 1 weetabix with whole milk and 5oz bottle

Snack - Half a slice of toast cut into soldiers with butter

Lunch - Either a jam/ham sandwich or similar or a stage 2 jar and some water/juice

Snack - Banana/melon or some other fruit or veg

8oz Bottle at 4pm

Dinner - Same as us if ive cooked or a stage 2 jar. Something for pudding too like yogurt/rice pudding

8pm - 8oz bottle before bed.

That sounds loads to me but she always seems hungry! What does everyone else feed their babies?

Ruby has:

7.30am/8.00am Breakfast: 9oz Bottle and Stage 1 porridge/cereal she will NOT eat any other breakfast have tried EVERYTHING! She wont always drink a full 9oz but will finish it with the 2hours b4 her morning nap.

9.30am/10.00am Rest of Bottle and Sleep.

11.30am/12.00pm Lunch: Laughing Cow Cheese Sandwich, Rice cakes and Cucumber (or other picky finger food) and fruit for after and water.

1.30pm/2.00pm 5oz Bottle & Sleep (Doesn't always do either)

3.30pm/4.00pm Tea: Heinz Pasta shapes & Sachet or what we have had the day before if she can have it and yoghurt for pudding and water.

4.30pm/5.00pm Occasionally she will have another 5oz bottle and a 30 min sleep.

6.30pm/7.00pm Bath Story and 9oz Bottle.

But she is only 8 months next week x

Liv does this at the minute -

6.30am breakfast of chopped up fruit (banana's, strawberries or something) mixed with a fromage frais and 7oz bottle

11.00am 7oz bottle

3.00pm 7oz bottle

Snack - in the afternoon she will sometimes have a rusk and some juice

5.30pm Half a Stage 2 jar or something I have cooked and a pudding (rice pudding or something similar)

7.30pm 7oz bottle then bed

This is fine at the moment - she doesn't get hungry between feeds but I am going to introduce a more substantial lunch in the next couple of weeks

Lewis is slightly older but his routine is usually like this....

7.00 Breakfast - 3/4 weetabix and half a banana with a dash of milk, or baby cereal with 1 cube of fruit puree, or 1/2 piece of toast with cheese spread

8.00 6oz bottle of milk

10.00 Snack - fruit & rice cake or yogurt & rice cake

11.45 Lunch - 1/2 marmite sandwhich plus finger food type bits, grapes, cheese, celery, mini corn (he rarely eats any of it just plays) :dohh:

3.00 Snack - fruit & rice cake or yogurt & rice cake

5.45 Dinner - 2 cubes (smallish) of veg with either 1 cube of chicken/fish/meat then some type of pudding or a biscuit.

7.00 8oz bottle of milk

I've recently changed his diet slightly to cut out the qty of carbs I was giving him, cut down on breadsticks, organix herb puffs, and only 1/2 piece of bread per day. He's quite a chunky baby (so cute though) and I didn't want to make him even more chunky. :blush:

Forgot to add he has loads of water throughout day!!

Ellie is a little younger and more or less has the same rountine as your LO. Shes dropping her milk feeds in the day for snacks sometimes she demands it though it just depends.

Gabbi is 9 months in 1 1/2 weeks.

She has:

7 - 8.00 am - 6 1/2 oz formula followed by either porridge and apple with milk or baby cereal with water and apple.

12 - 12.45pm - 4 cubes of food (e.g. lentils and veg or chicken casserole) followed by pureed fruit and yogurt. Water to drink.

2.30 - 3pm - 6 1/2 oz of formula (will be dropping this soon and changing to food snack)

5 - 6pm - 4 oz food (as before) followed by fruit puree with yogurt or baby cereal. Water to drink.

7.30 - 8.30pm - 6 1/2 - 7 oz of formula.

Oliver is 7 months and has:

7am - Yoghurt, weetabix or porridge,then a milk feed (BF, so he just takes what he wants - normally just a little drink)

9am - milk feed

10.30 - snack i.e dried apricot or rice cake

12 - Sometimes has lunch i.e cheese on toast, but somtimes refuses it and just has a big milk feed

3pm - milk feed

4/5pm - dinner i.e butternut squash sticks & melon or chicken sticks etc - sometimes has milk

7/8pm - breastfeed before bed.

Goodness, I thought he didn't eat much, but now I've written it down, it sounds ok!

Sophia is 8months and 2 weeks, her routine for feeding is:

7.30am B'fast, 1 weet-a-bix with her forumla milk and 5 oz bottle.

12.30pm Lunch is a stage 2 jar or pasta or toast or a sandwich with a yoghurt, fruit pot or banana for dessert and a 5 oz bottle of water or juice.

4pm is again either a stage 2 jar or pasta/toast/sandwich and again with a yoghurt, fruit pot or banana for dessert and a 5 oz bottle of water or juice.

8pm is a 7oz bottle of formula milk.

I will give her snacks in between of either rice cakes, biscotti, and she loves her organix carrot sticks. Sophia will have less or more drink each day depending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->