9 months and having supply issues

M

momof5wants1

I'm late and wondering if anyone else had a supply issue during early pregnancy. Haven't tested yet due to no money and denial. :wacko::dohh::shhh::loopy::oops::eek:

My supply disappeared when I got PG at 9 mo PP--like within a couple weeks of my faint BFP at 9 DPO.

Is there actually a chance you might be PG--have you not been preventing? Also, at what month PP did your cycles return and have they been totally regular except for this one?

My supply disappeared when I got PG at 9 mo PP--like within a couple weeks of my faint BFP at 9 DPO.

Is there actually a chance you might be PG--have you not been preventing? Also, at what month PP did your cycles return and have they been totally regular except for this one?[/QU

February 10 was the 2nd ppaf, and from there they have been 28-30 days. I had some pink streaks on the tp this weekend, when af should have arrived, but nothing since. We dtd one time, about cd 17 or so and before my pregnancy, O was between cd 14 and 16. So yeah, there's a slim chance. Very slim considering I'm 43.

Wow, congratulations!

Well I can definitely relate--got pregnant 9 mo PP, lost my supply. Your kiddos are going to be close in age--best buds, but a handful at first! :)

H&H 9 hon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->