9 Weeks Today Found Heartbeat on Doppler

MichelleW

Expecting Baby No 2
Reaction score
As title says, I'm 9 weeks today and thought I would try my Doppler as used it last pregnancy, it was so nice to hear my little ones heart chugging like mad, brought the biggest smile to my face :happydance:

Yay!! I want to get a doppler but I'm trying to hold out until after my 12 week scan!

Yay!! Hearing that is the most reassuring thing in the world. I'm a ftm at 10.4 weeks and I use it just about every other day. I LOVE my doppler.

It is so reassuring, I really didn't think I was going to find it so early on, but patience prevailed, said to my hubby and he was like why didn't you shout me I wanted to hear, so going give it another go today and hopefully he will get a big smile too.

I tried at. 9 weeks and got no where, ended up going for a private scan! But I've got my 12 week scan tomorrow and I was so anxious after a mmc at the 12 wk scan last time I tried again this morning and found a lovely clear 156bpm for ages! So happy now xxx

Yay congrats!! Can't wait to use mine, but i need to wait another week or two!

I tried at. 9 weeks and got no where, ended up going for a private scan! But I've got my 12 week scan tomorrow and I was so anxious after a mmc at the 12 wk scan last time I tried again this morning and found a lovely clear 156bpm for ages! So happy now xxx

Aww that's fantastic hunni I'm sure you were so pleased!! The funny thing about the Doppler is your told to have a full bladder etc, but mines always works on an empty bladder, I tried on a full first and nothing, then couldn't hold it any longer so peed and remembered that I could find my sons easier on an empty bladder and tried again and voila, so the rules don't always apply to everyone certainly not me lol xx

Aww that's fantastic hunni I'm sure you were so pleased!! The funny thing about the Doppler is your told to have a full bladder etc, but mines always works on an empty bladder, I tried on a full first and nothing, then couldn't hold it any longer so peed and remembered that I could find my sons easier on an empty bladder and tried again and voila, so the rules don't always apply to everyone certainly not me lol xx

That's lovely. Must be so reassuring :)

What kind of doppler do you have? I have an Angelsounds and haven't heard anything yet, but it's probably a bit early still.

x

That's lovely. Must be so reassuring :)

What kind of doppler do you have? I have an Angelsounds and haven't heard anything yet, but it's probably a bit early still.

x

I have the Sono Line B Pocket Doppler I love it, so worth the money xx

Agh! I just used my doppler and I found the heartbeat!!! Really low down and slightly right of middle. There was no mistaking it. The Angelsounds hasn't got a monitor showing heart rate but I timed ten seconds and then multiplied by 6 and it seemed to be around 180. Probably inaccurate, but still amazing to hear!!! So reassuring.

x

That's great hunni, just shows how different, mines is higher up and slightly over to the left lol, just found it again there for hubby as he didn't get to hear it yesterday, very pleased xx

That's awesome!! I can't wait until I'm far enough for that reassurance!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->