9days late.... bfn.. still a chance??

mummyyshearer

Reaction score
Hi..

Well my af is now 9days late (day 42 in my cycle)... i am gettin bfns although today i thought i seen a faint second line but im convinced it was evap as it had to squint to see it/go into better lighting and it also looked like a clear line rather than pink... or i just have major line eye :/ ... I am usually a 28/32 day cycle, i guess i can be abit irregular aswell but this is this longest i have gone without af since last dec/jan (2017/18) but that was due to a miscarriage so my body was still going back to normal... I guess i just want to know from other people whats the latest theyve gotten a bfp or i im just out for this mth and have to wait..

I am currently under fertility clinic at my local hosp after 4 yrs trying for baby 2 with 1 ectopic and 1 miscarriage. We are now currently waitin for a appointment to be referred for IVF. I got bloods taken on day 21 & 28 of this cycle to see if i have ovulated but stil not had my results as i need to wait til my partner goes for his sperm test tomorrow and once his results are ready before i get mine :( as they reckon i might have pcos although they werent too convinced I have...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->