9dp5dt struggling with not testing and not knowing.

stephwills

Reaction score
Transferred 1 grade 5aa frozen embryo on 11th March. Lots of mild cramps on and off, extreme fatigue on certain days and mild spotting on and off since 4dpt. My head is going crazy. Its all I can think of. Don't want to test as if negative I will be wondering of too early and be devastated. How do you cope? Tips needed.

How have you been these couple of days? I don’t have much advice for you other than I typically test at 10 dpo onward. I know anything sooner than that will only lead to untimely disappointment and I don’t want to put myself through that. When do you Plan to test? Or will you get bloodwork?

Hey @stephwills I understand what you're going through. My firstborn was a FET as well. Not that it'll help you be patient, but with each of my three pregnancies (I lost two before success), I always got a super faint positive line on 5dp5dt. That was with 10mIU tests though (at least they claimed to be). But every pregnancy is different, that's just been my personal experience. I totally get not wanting to test. My clinic always tested blood at 10dp5dt....what is your clinic's policy? If you're getting tested tomorrow I would try to hold off. If not, it might be worth it to just test. I always had a strong line by 9dp5dt (5dp5dt is like 10dpo). One of my transfers was unsuccessful and because I had tested I knew by the time my blood test came around what the results would be. It was disappointing but at least I knew ahead of time what the outcome was so I could be prepared for the phone call. GL to you! It's both an exciting and excruciating time. :hugs:

Keeping absolutely everything crossed for you Love. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->