9dpo and absolutely no symptoms :(

KonaCoffee

Reaction score
No sore boobs, little to no cervical mucous, no cramps, no excessive fatigue. I'm disappointed, I wanted to feel sick! lol

I should add that I never get PMS symptoms either except some light cramping right before I start. I had the HCG shot and didn't feel anything from that. So I'm wondering if maybe I'm just not affected so much by HCG. Is that possible?

I am 11 DPO and have little to no symptoms, so I know exactly how you feel. I have watery CM and more discharge than usual, but have no idea if this could even be a sign? Lol. Don't give up hope yet though! I've read that some women don't experience any early pregnancy or implantation symptoms. Fingers crossed & prayers for the both of us.

Thanks! I know that many don't have any symptoms at all, I just want to feel something so badly!

Well I'm 7dpo and feel nothing! Just dull cramping that I get every month anyway. No sore boobs at all, no cm at all since O like zero, no thirst, no nausea, no hunger. Nothing zip zero. Actually I think I'm out tbh.

I wouldn't give up yet. After all, it is not over until AF comes. I've been dry before in previous pregnancies. This time I'm really wet but that may not even be a good sign for me. On a side note, I had absolutely no symptoms with my DD, no morning sickness or fatigue or anything, and she was born perfectly healthy!

Im with you, currently 8dpo and no pregnancy symptoms but also no af symptoms and i am due on this Friday

Trying to be patient and wait ha x

When i fell pg with my son i had no symptoms until after i got my faint positive like couple days after.. It was IB, fingers crossed girls x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->