9dpo ish temp rising - anyone else!!!!

Violetviolet

Reaction score
Hi there I'm roughly 9dpo got my dates hugely mixed up earlier on in cycle......and on 7dpo I had a temp drop to below my baseline temp. 8dpo it went back up and today has jumped up again, it's my highest temp so far throughout the cycle. I have done a test today and it's bfn but wondered if anyone could shed any light on this question.

If you had conceived in said cycle and your temp is steadily rising surely a hpt should show a bfp result? Or does the temp rise and the hcg really not have anything to do with each other?

Anyone else in the same boat!?!?!

If anyone could shed a bit of light on it for me please as this is the first month my temps have slowly risen after ovulation.

Thank you!

I am in the same boat 9 dpo and my temp is slowly still rising but I already feel out this month. I also POAS today and it was bfn of course but a girl can dream. Hopefully you temp rising is a good sign 9 dpo is still early test in a few days and see if you have your BFP then. Fx'd for you

I had the same thing and then this morning my temp dropped crazy like.
Although I'm trying not to let it upset me bc I was super cold and breathing through my mouth due to stuffy nose.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/290c0a//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Any updates on this thread? I'm interested as I'm 9dpo and poas today and was bfn. Anyone tested again and got a bfp?

My temp is still rising and got a possible triphasic chart today on FF (11 dpo) and still BFN. I honestly don't think this is our month and it's just to Clomid making my temps look so nice and giving me the symptoms I have. I hope it turns out to be a good sign for you ladies fx'd!

My temp went back up today but I haven't decided whether I'm brave enough to test.

I'm also 9 dpo! I had the same thing where I have 1 dip (where FF deemed as my O) an then another deeper dip 2 days later. I've read online that this is the corpus luteum dip.

From what I've read the Corpus Luteum dip is often mistaken as the implantation dip. You can have the corpus luteum dip and never implant from missing ovulation or you might not notice an implantation dip on your chart.

A Corpus Luteum dip is when estrogen drops and the Corpus Luteum takes over to produce progesterone. After your Corpus Luteum dip happens your temperature will rise back up. The Corpus Luteum produces progesterone. Progesterone makes the lining of the uterus thick for implantation and is necessary to sustain a healthy pregnancy. The Corpus Luteum produces progesterone until the placenta begins to take over progesterone productions around 10 weeks gestation.

I'm hoping this is a good sign!

I'm also 9 dpo! I had the same thing where I have 1 dip (where FF deemed as my O) an then another deeper dip 2 days later. I've read online that this is the corpus luteum dip.

From what I've read the Corpus Luteum dip is often mistaken as the implantation dip. You can have the corpus luteum dip and never implant from missing ovulation or you might not notice an implantation dip on your chart.

A Corpus Luteum dip is when estrogen drops and the Corpus Luteum takes over to produce progesterone. After your Corpus Luteum dip happens your temperature will rise back up. The Corpus Luteum produces progesterone. Progesterone makes the lining of the uterus thick for implantation and is necessary to sustain a healthy pregnancy. The Corpus Luteum produces progesterone until the placenta begins to take over progesterone productions around 10 weeks gestation.

I'm hoping this is a good sign!

Wow, thank you for sharing this! I had never heard of it and can easily explain the mega-dip in my chart at 5dpo (too early for implantation). Thanks!!:thumbup:

Did another frer yesterday afternoon and got a feint feint line (a squinter). It's nearly 5 am here on 10 dpo. Did another one and it was a dud. No test line. Just considering using the last one lol.

Did another frer yesterday afternoon and got a feint feint line (a squinter). It's nearly 5 am here on 10 dpo. Did another one and it was a dud. No test line. Just considering using the last one lol.

A line is a line! Sounds like a BFP!!

I've just posted a pic of my chart, didn't realise how wrong I actually had it, I had been temping and recording all my details, finally added it to a new app on my ipad and got my dates even more mixed up according to it....... I'm so confused....... Today now looks like 8dpo according to temps etc. my chart is on another thread! How's anyone else coming along in this thread???

I got a temp spike again this morning but not really having symptoms so I think I'm probably out.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/290c0a//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Your chart looks great DCMum! Looks like you may have had an implantation dip at when do you plan to test? Fx'd for you!

I'm also 9 DPO implantation dip at 7 DPO I have very strong symptoms which I have never exp during my regular cycle I'm TCC #3 so I know my body so I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant I did test today at 9DPO but a positive OPK so I will test in the morning at 10 DPO will keep you ladies posted sending baby dust:dust::bfp:

I was going to test today with FMU but the baby woke up early and I couldn't catch it. I think I'm going to wait until the weekend as the hubs and I are going away for a night just the two of us :)
Thanks for the encouraging words!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->