9dpo nausea, heartburn and tired

Hevalouaddict

Mama to 4 beautiful babas
Reaction score
Hey guys, it’s been a while since I’ve been here. Both my husband and I are off work due to the lockdown so we’ve had time together which never happens... literally January first was our only time before this month. I don’t want to get my hopes up but I feel like I could vom any minute. Heartburn has been horrendous (never had it until I fell pregnant with my twins) and I’m drained but suffer from insomnia. Great combination. I’m here to track my symptoms and hopefully make some friends. I can’t talk to anyone really because I get told I shouldn’t have more kids and that 3 is enough my kids are 8,6,6 now, one has autism but he’s so easy going and a proper mamas boy. Hope everyone is good sorry for the essay

good luck, with my 3rd my first ever symptom was horrific heart burn, it would make me feel dreadful! I also got a bfp at 9/10dpo! So good luck to you :)

I’m waiting to test. With my twins I got a bfn when I tested on my 1st day missed but on the second day I got my bfp. My boobs are sore today and the heartburn is still strong. Past few days I’ve felt nauseous and had a headache. We dtd 4 times in my fertile window so I’m hopeful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->