9dpo - need advice

ttcnumber02

Reaction score
Hey ladies this is my first post on here. I am 9 dpo and have been having some symptoms since about 5 dpo. I tried so hard not to pick out every little symptom and say im pregnant but i have. What do you ladies thing?

5 dpo - backache, bloating, light cramping, fatigue. Super moody

6 dpo - creamy cm, serious bloating, sex drive.

7 dpo - pink tinged CM, cervix was high/closed/firm, backache, bloating, sore breasts, twinges, frer BFN.

8 dpo - watery CM, cervix high/closed/medium, bloating, backache, hotflashes, tingling breasts, sore breasts, had to run to the bathroom because i thought i was going to throw up, digi test BFN

9dpo - light creamy CM, cervix high/closed/soft, sore breast, tired, diarrhea.

My first and only symptom for awhile with both my pregnancies was sore breasts. I got a bfp this time around at about 8dpo, but every one is different.

With my last pregnancy i didn't even think to test until i was 6 weeks so this whole early testing is getting me down. On the frer i thought i saw something but assumed it was my eyes playing tricks. Im thinking of taking a frer tomorrow at 10 dpo though. This is my first month ttc and im not going tonlie the past 3 days i have had no motivation to do anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->